Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurelie.. trying to bring some life here...

2 posters

Go down

Aurelie.. trying to bring some life here... Empty Aurelie.. trying to bring some life here...

Post  Okelly A. Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:00 am

Oki.. so?
We's got a site.. a wiki.. even youtube videos...

AND THEY'RE ALL SUPER OLD

the plan?

let's update everything Very Happy

I'ma do preparations for a propaganda video in my tiny corner. and I'll work a bit on the wiki, I just.. forgot the site's adress... HELP
*edit* Tsu gave me the adress, HERE COMES
http://bleachreborn.wikia.com/wiki/Bleach_Reborn,_SL_RP_Sim_Wiki:Community_Portal
*end edit*

Also.. I'ma spam people with this site's link so the forum gets back to life! Aint I awesome?
Okelly A.
Okelly A.
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Aurelie.. trying to bring some life here... Empty Re: Aurelie.. trying to bring some life here...

Post  MagnesV Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Well, I'm pretty good with wikis, I can check out the site. Can we have character pages? And what sorts of updates are you aiming for on it?

MagnesV
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Aurelie.. trying to bring some life here... Empty Re: Aurelie.. trying to bring some life here...

Post  Okelly A. Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:32 pm

that's the plan

I'll gather as many old info as possible, list of old captains... espadas... the current active people's list.. the sim's ooc and IC story, etc
Okelly A.
Okelly A.
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down