Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AURELIE's Suggestions!!!

2 posters

Go down

AURELIE's Suggestions!!! Empty AURELIE's Suggestions!!!

Post  Okelly A. Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:18 am

this is guna be my suggestion topic!

I'll write completed in green denied in red and under work in blue and pending in black!

my suggestions will be random, about the sim.. stuff we should build.,. events ideas..

Feel free to comment!

1: Propaganda films!!! We need to spam youtube with new videos! mere propaganda, tutorials.. show who are our current active people..!

2: Nice pictures! I wana make nice ic pictures! may be an espada or a group with their underlings? a battle? a division? a couple? a shinigami in his inner world with his zanpakutoh??!!

3: Our own Manga! No need to actually BE a manga, mere pictures will be great, as long as the look like manga chars and not sl residents o.o

4: Update Wiki profile!!!! All rpers should have a wiki profile linking to their past current and future characters and alts. I'ma make a few and advertise our wiki around the new people.

5: Organize new special events o.o! if bleach have their filler, we can have ours too!... and please no more capturing people............ fucking lame

6: Restart the hud tournaments? was pretty popular a year ago, why not restart it more often?
Okelly A.
Okelly A.
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

AURELIE's Suggestions!!! Empty On it.

Post  Takeshi_raion Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:24 am

I've been thinking for awhile now that someone, or I, should make some videos of BR into youtube. Well, we already have the introduction film, but what about going deeper into each faction. I've been close of doing those, I just have couple issues I have to learn how to do. First of all, to take all of the huds off from my SL screen.. aint a biggie tho since the videos can be limited into 16:10 or 16:9.

The second; doing pictures. Would be cool, but then again.. who has the time to make a picture out of everyone ? I'm up for it, but I'm not a good picture editor. After being unemployed for a year, I could try to find new hobbies, maybe just doing these pictures... hehheh. Anyway, if anyone knows any good tutorials into editing / doing pictures.. I'd really like to read them and start doing these pictures.

The third; Manga? Well.. I'm on my way of doing animation out of Bleach Reborn. I've spoken about it to, well.. not that many people, but anyway. I'm doing "trailers" and arc's out of my own character, shikai training, innerworld stuff etc. I'm going to put small clips of the videos into youtube someday, and try and gather a small group what would make about 5-10 minute long episode, every week. I'm not sure how many are interested about this kind of stuff.. and will Tsu and Kainous even give permission of doing anime out of BR? I dont know. But wouldnt it be awesome to have your own animation series in youtube, be the star of the action in some arcs? To really have your own bleach character?
The animation is going to be 2D, just like the normal Bleach. I'm not going to go into 3D animation (not the one you need glasses with, the one like Final Fantasy is done) because it would need completely new programs to do it, and I already have my 'pen table' to draw the characters and then put them into animation. It's still going to be sometime before I put something up, if I even put anything up anywhere, "does it ever see the sunlight?" who knows..

Anyway, I like your suggestions A. Okelly, hope they will work out Smile

Takeshi_raion
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down