Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different Second Life Viewers.

3 posters

Go down

Different Second Life Viewers. Empty Different Second Life Viewers.

Post  Stress Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Emerald Viewer: Alot of people consider the Emerald Viewer to be the best SL Viewer out at the moment it has alot of add-ons and useful functions that the regular SL Viewer does not provide . Check it out for yourself by clicking the link below.

Click Here For A Review

Click Here to Download Emerald

SnowGlobe Viewer: This is the viewer you want if you seem to have alot of trouble with lag on SL. My wife downloaded this viewer and found it to be less laggy and easier to move around in SL [She has a crappy computer lol]

Click Here to Download SnowGlobe

There are some viewers out there that SL doesn't want you to use like the copybot viewers. The viewers I posted above are completely safe to use and I have personally never encountered any issues. Have fun.
Stress
Stress
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/

Back to top Go down

Different Second Life Viewers. Empty Re: Different Second Life Viewers.

Post  Aoia Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 am

Snowglobe: Frequency

This is our flagship, and contains the best features (in our opinion) from a bunch of other viewers, and some additions we created ourselves.

We aim to keep it up to date with Linden Lab's ongoing heavy development. Or more precisely, we build our features on top of the most recent (and reasonably stable) versions of LL's Snowglobe. So you get the best and most recent official modifications together with features you like in other viewers. Sounds about perfect, doesn't it? :-)
Oh, also we are trying to improve usability of the viewer at the same time.

Have a look at the Features and Releases for more details.

Emerald: Frequency

This side project is mainly focused at slimming down the GreenLife Emerald viewer, for those who would prefer to have fewer features.
Emerald:Frequency is currently based on GreenLife Emerald r673, which is based on LL's official 1.23.4 release.
However, our main focus is on the Snowglobe version, as Linden Lab aim to get rid off non-GPL add-ons. Eventually LL might replace their current standard viewer with Snowglobe. So it's certainly more future-proof to put more effort in what is coming, and not what is experiencing a slow death anyway.

copy and pasted from the site, there pretty good ulternatives to suit peoples needs, though for the "i have every single damn feature" factor i agree go emerald green life, it has everything, but many people lag and crash on it "because it has everything"

http://sfreq.org/

PS Snowglobe: Frequency and Emerald: Frequency are not the same viewers as listed above
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue May 25, 2010 12:13 am

Thanks for this.
Wolf
Wolf
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down