Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mikey Drezelan For Captain Commander

+6
Jarael Kimono
Brianna Vintner
Jefferson Constantineau
Lilithborn
sailor_sapphire
mikey Drezelan
10 posters

Go down

mikey Drezelan For Captain Commander Empty mikey Drezelan For Captain Commander

Post  mikey Drezelan Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 am

I would like to nominate myself for the Captain Commander position. Because I will keep everything our pervious Captain Commander has done and add yet more interesting feats to the shinigami side. Jefferson was a good Captain Commander and a good friend to us all I'd like to thank him for what a good job he has done running the show.

But in my time being in this sim and the previous one's before it such as Hueco Mundo, Bleach Chronicals, and Bleach Reborn, I have been helping come up with idea's for the arrancar side that made it RP friendly when I was the Primero espada but if you knew my RP story you'd understand why I'm a shinigami now.

I would like to now put myself to work as the Captain Commander and come up with interesting RP's for everyone not only the Shinigami but for the arrancar aswell. It is in my best interest that we make this sim much like the anime and enjoyable for everyone giving not only captains a certain job but for lower class shinigami jobs aswell so people are more often IC then OOC and so people can build an RP story.

It has also come to my attention that most people are OOC and I would really like to change that within the Soul Society, I would also like to make IC hours like for example, From 12pm to 4pm while in an RP area you remain IC and once it is 4:01pm you may talk OOC with your friend's. Unless of course there is an event or something.

But this concludes my little speach or whatever, But remember this is only the begining I would love to hear everyones ideas about anything and I'd like to thank the current captains for doing a wonderful job at what they are doing if i make Captain Commander it will be a pleasure to work with you all.

Thank you: mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

mikey Drezelan For Captain Commander Empty Re: mikey Drezelan For Captain Commander

Post  sailor_sapphire Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:40 am

Well, Mikey does have leadership experience, and he's been around for a long time. I think he could do it. What does everyone else think?
sailor_sapphire
sailor_sapphire
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

mikey Drezelan For Captain Commander Empty Re: mikey Drezelan For Captain Commander

Post  Lilithborn Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 am

Yay i think so too. but i think for me its more of lets see how he does kinda deal.
Lilithborn
Lilithborn
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Mikey is a very strong contender for zaraki...

well I personally think it must be done the same way as jarael was elected.... and start getting applications for the new CC in SL...

1) First a poll.. in SL.. not in the site.. coz not everyone is in the site...

2) Then a debate.... I think a debate is the best way.. coz the candidates pick up on their opponents on their courses of action as capt commander.... and grill them to death.... the selection committee, maybe phoenix, aoia, jarael would just supervise it and get to know the strenghts and weaknesses.... That a more effective method.... Exclamation
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/sridhar.gogineni?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Well Jeff the problem is there is belief that some people may of cheated during that last poll I'd like to leave it up to captains and GM's to decide who the next CC will be
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:31 pm

true... so put a captain, GM, RP management team , and veterans poll.... ask only those to vote... would that help? Question
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Probably but exactly how am I supposed to do that
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilithborn Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:48 pm

how about removing the rights to vote on proposals on groups and give it to Gms captain... ex. And start a Vote
Lilithborn
Lilithborn
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:41 pm

But some captains aren't apart of the forums yet
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Vintner Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:08 pm

he does have experience and leadership abilities , does c46 veterns have a say in this?
Brianna Vintner
Brianna Vintner
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarael Kimono Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:16 am

I told Mikey to run for Captain Commander like 4 weeks ago, and then he buggered off into another dimension to whore it up with the King of Soul Society...

Now he comes crawling back.... -_-

He gets my vote! lol
Jarael Kimono
Jarael Kimono

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:24 pm

yea yea yea i know but you guys got jefferson as the cc just cause i didnt run ^.^ and we all loved jeff well....i did ^.^ ((pardon the typing just woke up))
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:46 am

Jarael Kimono wrote:I told Mikey to run for Captain Commander like 4 weeks ago, and then he buggered off into another dimension to whore it up with the King of Soul Society...

It was queen thank you and another dimension is the only place we could get some damn privacy!

Last election was screwed and didnt work at all, there was many ways to cheat, people only voted 10s and 0s, had alts vote ect.

Ive created a group with all the sim leaders GMs and RP management ect, for all sorts of things as said in my notice

So far im voting for Mikey to win
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 am

yay -hugs aoia- If i make CC I won't let you done cause if I did you'd probably kill me O_O
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:11 am

[cocks gun]
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:45 pm

affraid OH SNAPS -RUNS FOR THE HILLS-

afro yay ^.^
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  fear89 hendes Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:35 pm

MIKEY IS THE WINNER
MUHAHAHAHAHAHH
FUCK YA BITCHZ Cool
fear89 hendes
fear89 hendes
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

http://myspace.com/ducky_yo89

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:35 pm

XD fear stfu XD but thanks for the half assed congrats fear ^.^
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  fear89 hendes Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:20 am

Mad Laughing Smile Surprised Exclamation Wink Crying or Very sad Arrow Suspect What a Face
fear89 hendes
fear89 hendes
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

http://myspace.com/ducky_yo89

Back to top Go down

Post  HirokatsuGoto Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:11 am

congrats sir!
HirokatsuGoto
HirokatsuGoto
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Holli Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:55 am

Grats Mikey

Very Happy
Holli
Holli
Unranked
Unranked

http://www.myspace.com/wait4thefall

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:18 am

Congrats... Exclamation Twisted Evil Exclamation Twisted Evil Exclamation Twisted Evil Exclamation Twisted Evil
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down