Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate)

+5
deffinatious Five
Komamura Levee
Ichiru Kytori
Jefferson Constantineau
Tsurabisu
9 posters

Go down

THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate) Empty THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate)

Post  Tsurabisu Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:48 am

Once again its time to choose a new Captain Commander. As most of you know Mikey & Shinol have both left the sim. Some of you may agree with the decision some of you may not. This is not to be the debate here. This section should ONLY be used to debate on the NEW CC.

With that being said. Everybody enjoy the conversation.
Tsurabisu
Tsurabisu
Admin
Admin

http://bleachreborn.com

Back to top Go down

THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate) Empty Re: THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate)

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:47 am

I think Ichiru Kytori , the 6th captain would make a good CC..

He is very active in the sim... he is experienced enough. He has held posts in C46 and Gotei 13. He has no bad record or improper conduct history...He would be an ideal candidate for CC...
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/sridhar.gogineni?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate) Empty 6th Squad Captain, Ichiru Kytori

Post  Ichiru Kytori Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:59 am

Introduction: 6th Squad Captain, Ichiru Kytori

Hello all, i'm really surprised to post first as Captain.. i guess i'm sorta nominating myself in a way by saying this

I'm on everyday practically so i'm active and on the sim everyday if i'm not i'm usually with my second life family.
so Contacting me wouldn't be a problem as a Captain Commander and Captain that would be rather simple

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things I Do As Captain
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things i have, and hand out to my squad and expect them to fill out, i keep a folder of each individual squad member if you were to ask me about them, i'd have this:
1.Shinigami Exam
2.Character Background (i ask for them to update this)
3.6th squad exam i made up along side with my lieutenant
4.Some type of Roleplay from them, If they are active

I also made list of rules i expect them to follow i don't want a unseated shinigami going Bankai and walking around happily striking down espada, even though it would be interesting in a comical type of way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I Bring To The Field:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I'm Online
2. I'm On the Sim
3. I Roleplay [[you're probably thinking.. Well, Duh Roleplay sim xD]]
4. I can talk to people and have alot of patience
5. I'm not afraid to say i Fucked up and am willing to leave the position if need be
6. I'm not going to run this like Jail, i'm open to anyone's idea
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are alot of Captains to Choose from though, i'm only one of them ^^

F.Y.I. i'm sure i could write paragraphs more on this, i'm just not sure someone would take there time to read all of it i got my main points across
Ichiru Kytori
Ichiru Kytori
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate) Empty Re: THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate)

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:55 am

I vote for Ichiru Kytori as well.

Back to top Go down

THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate) Empty I guess ill give it a try.......

Post  Komamura Levee Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Hey, Koma here.
I just wanna say this, I do not want to go on a tangent or whine to get CC spot, I’m also not going to bash anyone else. I don’t want to start any political BS. I just want what’s best for this sim, so if nominated, I suppose I would say yes, and let the vote go from there. Over all, you all know me and basically know my outlook on most things. I, again, want what’s best for this sim, and I refuse to set back and let it fall, if I’m CC or not. But, to improve the sim, if that means me having to become CC, then so be it, but that’s not up to me. Just remember I’m not going to tuck my tail between my legs and not run this time.
SO don’t forget about me…….and thank you, I’m open to take any questions, just Im me, ty. um....sorry for the small rant XD just wanted to make sure i got my message across......hehe....

Laterz. --- Komamura Sajin, The 7th taicho
Komamura Levee
Komamura Levee
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  deffinatious Five Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Name:deffy5 Short
Previous Ranks:Zero Squad/Royal Guard,13th Division Captain,2nd Seat Judge and about every other rank in soul society.

Hey all, I'm guessing your all thinking who is this guy I don't remeber him. I was around a little while back some of you may remeber me, its always been my thing to go for captain commander. I know the sim, i understand the rules and i'd be a pretty good pick, unless your looking for someone you know. I've been here since this sims creation, and before from HM to BC to BR, I've always stuck around, but took a bit of a break after BR was made or revamped.

If you want a list of things i'll do or change, I don't feel like writing just ask me. Pretty anything that needs fixing details aren't needed. I am a huge RPer, so expect a wave of RP, but CS is still very appreciated.

Awesomenicity, Deffinatious Five
deffinatious Five
deffinatious Five
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate) Empty i vote ich

Post  fear89 hendes Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:23 pm

do to the fact that i see eye to eye with him on what he plans to do, we have talked about this for a couple and I argee with him so as of now the 13th div is backing up ich for cc, so for koma I'm sorry i know we rped alot before but that was over the summer it seems now that the only time i see is on the weekends. If you was on more then im vote would not be easy . bit I stick with what i say

as for the knowen guy I'm doing ths for you:suspect:

The 13TH Div. Taicho,
Rairya Akuma ((Fear89 hendes))
fear89 hendes
fear89 hendes
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

http://myspace.com/ducky_yo89

Back to top Go down

THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate) Empty The New CC

Post  JeFaFa Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Well I must say I heard today that Captain Komamura was nominated that it would be good for the sim. He always promotes RP with in the sim and will willing to help create storylines and take time to help new players work things out. He has been a good captain and has a good stratigical mind when in large scale invasions which is what we need in a CC. The sim need a leader that looks at the big picture. I say Vote Koma

Jefafa 3rd seat 7th division
JeFaFa
JeFaFa
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate) Empty Another vote for Ichiru

Post  Yume Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Since I first arrived in the SIM, to the present, Ichiru has done nothing but try to help, educate and continue the story with my character. He's fully capable both IC and OOC, he treats people with respect, he's around often and cares for his Division quite well. He's confident, he's honest and he tries to do what will work best for everyone. He's more than qualified in my opinion, and I highly doubt he would ever abuse his power.

I also believe he's taken extra steps to try and assist people. We had someone new to the SIM wander into our SIM-home and he stepped right up and was there to help him, even got him the linden he needed for the HUD. I don't see that kind of initiative with many others. He's setting a good example for the people here in the SIM, and I think he'd excel at being CC because of these reasons, and many more.

So yeah, I vote for Ichiru.

Yume
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

THE NEW CC. WHO SHOULD IT BE? (NEW!! Captain Commander debate) Empty tough

Post  HirokatsuGoto Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:01 am

I think i would like to see who else would be interested in becoming CC.

I like both Ichiru and Konamura a lot... i have had more contact with Konamura (and very good contact!!)), but i wouldnt just want that to bias me. What of the others up for it last time?

What has happened to Darkness Nizna? I thought he would be a good choice the last time round.

Also what of Zaraki? or even perhaps one of the Vizards to come back and take back over like Aoia or Jarael?

I dunno...this will be a tough decision to make, but it does help that we did just have this debate only a month ago so much of what was said before woudl still be valid today i think.

I look forward to this discussion and as the only active 1st division squad member (i havent seen the Lt. in at least a week or more) i really will be interested in someone who will take some notice of his own 1st squad...

Hirokatsu Goto, 1st Div
HirokatsuGoto
HirokatsuGoto
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 pm

lol ... poor 1st division... No one cares abt it... in the anime and the sim... tsk... lol! lol! lol!
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/sridhar.gogineni?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HirokatsuGoto Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Sad but i care... :::kicks some dirt with his hands in his pockets::::
HirokatsuGoto
HirokatsuGoto
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum