Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Commanders Past and Present.

+2
Ichiru Kytori
Stress
6 posters

Go down

Captain Commanders Past and Present. Empty Captain Commanders Past and Present.

Post  Stress Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:47 pm

I thought we make a list of Captain Commanders Past and Present and write something we liked about them during their time as the Shinigami Leader. I feel something like this can help the Current Captain Commander be better at his job and maybe get some good tips along the way and if anyone remembers the order of Captain Commanders I would appreciate it. Ill start the order but I'm sure its not 100% accurate. Have fun.

Stress Emmons
Phoenix Thor
Aoia Gearbox
Kairs Core
Jeff
Mikey
Stress
Stress
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/

Back to top Go down

Captain Commanders Past and Present. Empty Re: Captain Commanders Past and Present.

Post  Ichiru Kytori Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 pm

add Ichiru [aka the new CC] \o/
Ichiru Kytori
Ichiru Kytori
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Captain Commanders Past and Present. Empty Re: Captain Commanders Past and Present.

Post  Stress Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Stress Emmons
Phoenix Thor
Aoia Gearbox
Kairs Core
Jeff
Mikey
Ichiru [Congrats]
Stress
Stress
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichiru Kytori Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:28 am

yay cheers and thanks ^^, it's a really tough position i get quite a bit of attention xD
Ichiru Kytori
Ichiru Kytori
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Stoanes Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:21 am

ICHI YOUR A SADIST WHO LIKES TO TAKE BODY PARTS AS THROPEYES

he ingraved his name in my pal Razz:P

Gabriel Stoanes
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:00 am

Stress Emmons
Phoenix Thor
Aoia Gearbox
Jarael Kimono
Kairs Core
Jeff
Mikey
Ichiru
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/sridhar.gogineni?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stress Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 am

Yea I agree Ichiru. The shinigami basically depend on you for everything, I noticed if you don't make an effort to keep the captains in line and aware of their job they slack off and if you don't keep the Roleplay ball rolling believe it or not it pretty much effects the whole sim since the shinigami is what Bleach revolves around. So you probably have the hardest job available in the sim lol but don't be discouraged. Just make sure the captains do there part to lighten your load and have fun that's main priority. Im sure you knew most of this but hope some of it was still helpful.
Stress
Stress
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichiru Kytori Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Lol, yeah but it sure the hell helps alot having it said by captain commander in the past i knew it was going to be a step up from captain but wow it's a bigger step than i had planned i might lose all my hair from stress if this keeps up xD affraid
Ichiru Kytori
Ichiru Kytori
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:23 am

Stress Emmons
Phoenix Thor
>Leet Enyo<
Aoia Gearbox
Jarael Kimono
Kairs Core
Jeff
Mikey
Ichiru

Stress was a hardarse, he didnt tollerate bullshit, people followed the rules or left. he ran events every day more then once even if was a simple raid, the sim was small, and he kept it active through sheer willpower.

I dont really actually remember Pheonix as CC, but i remember him picking captains and Leet as CC while he was "king of SS"

Leet was the first to set it up for the long term, i adopted allot of his idea's such as owning every captains group and running tests adding trainee's as a rank

Aoia was just awesome, cute, a genius, brillient, generous, but more then any of that and all combined the most modest person you will meet tongue

Jarael had the possition for about 2 weeks, but ran it just fine in those two weeks, no easing into the job.

Kairs Core, he did ok :/

Jeff was like a male version of Aoia lol, even the cuteness.

Mikey had the right attitude and some good idea's, unfortunately some unantended things cause troble

Ichiru is doing well so far, I see some problems creeping up on him that i had also, and his dealing with it well.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichiru Kytori Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:59 am

i'm doing better i even have Ryso on my friends list now \o/ i just can never talk to her about the meeting i want to hold cause i guess we're on at two different times xx,
Ichiru Kytori
Ichiru Kytori
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Okelly A. Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:28 am

Aoia wrote:Stress Emmons
Phoenix Thor
>Leet Enyo<
Aoia Gearbox
Jarael Kimono
Kairs Core
Jeff
Mikey
Ichiru

And now we got Aaron who I consider the most competent so far.. *blink blink* do not mistake me, Aoia, u were a great cc, but...
Okelly A.
Okelly A.
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum