Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsurabisu: The Arrancar of Fire & Water (The Story)

4 posters

Go down

Tsurabisu: The Arrancar of Fire & Water  (The Story) Empty Tsurabisu: The Arrancar of Fire & Water (The Story)

Post  Tsurabisu Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Tsurabisu Woodward:

Tsurabisu... once a human who could occasionaly see souls, though he never thought much of it. Just a regular high school student who enjoyed swimming, food, beaches, water, & friends, but one day his love for the water and helping people became the end of his life, and the start of another.

Scorpio Armani:

Just a soul who cannot remember thier life on earth, destined to become powerful. The only thing Scorpio can remember about his own death is a bright light, innocent people screaming and lots of fire. One day Scorpio goes to the beach to try to remember his past, but no more than a miniute after he is attacked by a hollow!

The birth of Tsurabisu Scorpio:

Tsurabisu Woodward was killed at the beach one night in an attempt to save what he believed to be a person drowning (he loved the water therefore he enjoyed being at the beach every night). When he jumped into the water he noticed how unusually hot the water was, getting even warmer every time he inched closer to the drowning soul. He noticed the man drowning was tangled in something that resembled seaweed, when suddenly the soul screamed “RUN!” At that point a hollow rouse up out of the water, lifting Scorpio Armana (the drowning soul) and smacked Tsurabisu under water. With Tsurabisu as a distraction Scorpio was able to free himself from the hollow and defeat him with a wave of fire released from his hands. It burned the hollows body and retracted back under water to which it came. Scorpio then dove back into the water searching for the human Tsurabisu but by the time he found him, he was dead. Scorpio was aware of his powers, and when he got Tsurabisu’s body to back to the beach, he placed both hands over him and merged with Tsurabisu’s body as a way to thank him. Though it did not bring Tsurabisu back to life, it did however make them both pass as a stronger being known as, Tsurabisu Scorpio.

The Personality:

Tsurabisu Scorpio is a warm Arrancar. He is one of the rare arrancar that actually attempt to avoid fighting unless it is necessary. Though usually Tsurabisu is very warm & nice, he is also though to be a bit of a slacker or lazy, when actually he is just laid back & relaxed. Sometimes Tsurabisu's second soul gets the best of him and becomes a bit of an asshole, and cold hearted. Scorpios background was never revielved so Tsurabisu can only imagine he was a cold blooded killer, or someone who didnt like ignorance. Thier personalities clash sometimes but when fighting comes into play they act as one. Over 90% of the time Tsurabisu's soul is on control it is rare for Scorpio to act up most likley because Tsurabisu saved his soul back on earth. If Tsurabisu was to be called a mixture of any characters on bleach it would be: Shunsui Kyoraku (the 8th captain) & Stark (the 1st espada). Though he tends to have a touch of Toshiro Hitsugaya (the 10th captain) when its time to come down to business, and will glady die to please his Granado or "grando" as he refers to her. Tsurabisu Scorpio believed in holding peace, which is why he doesnt go off attacking people, shinigamis, & cities without reason and thats considered to be strange out of an Arrancar.

Life as an Arrancar:

When Tsurabisu Scorpio awoke, he had no idea where he was, not knowing that he was now a very powerful type of hollow. He was not sure how he got there, or why he was there even. After several days of searching around running into weaker hollows a voice called to him.. it was Scorpios soul (inside of him). The soul explained what had happened back on earth, and explained why he was there. He told him that they are now one, and he needs to eat as many hollows as he can to stay strong. Tsurabisu had no idea how he became such a strong hollow (known as an arrancar) and Scorpio's soul could not tell him, he only assumed it was because they was already sharing a soul when they passed.. but neither soul has a memory of ever being a lowly class hollow.

Quest for Power:

While roaming Hueco Mundo eating weaker hollows to gain more strength Tsurabisu Scorpio started discovering his true powers. Tsurabisu had the power of Mizu (water), while Scorpio had the power of Kaji (fire). Their powers are sealed in their sword by the name of “Kajimizu”. It is two separate blades connected by 2 souls becoming one linking them together (such as how Scorpio linked his soul with Tsurabisu). His hole is below his chest, and above his stomach, and all thats left of his broken mask is surrounding his left eye (which he believes to help see his other soul), and 2 spikes above his forehead.

Kajimizu - The Zanpakuto:

Tsurabisu Scorpio has a dual Zanpakuto, Two swords, one for each soul. The first blade is Mizu, the zanpakuto of Water... it orginated from Tsurabisu's powers being such a water based soul. The power is deep, Tsurabisu is very passionate about water and always has been, therefore is very intune with Mizu. The second sword is Kaji which is forged from Scorpios soul. Its very mysterous and obviously it holds the power of fire! When released the two swords are connected by Tsurabisu's & Scorpio's soul, who keep eachothers powers in check. Neither soul wants to over power the other, they work as a team. While Mizu is blue & cold, & Kaji is red and hot.. keeping eachothers weaknesses for strengths.

The Dragon, The Beast, [Ressurection]:

Believed to be a Hybrid Dragon Hollow because of his destructive power of both water & fire, Tsurabisu Scorpio takes his true hollow shape. Shaped more like a dragon then anything. Both blades become part of Tsurabisu's body connected right above his forearms. Each shoulder has a very hard bone just above his skin acting as shoulder pads. His Cero becomes much more powerful and his speed doesnt suffer. He's a hybrid mix between a Fire Dragon & a Water Dragon with what looks like parts from both. Most of his skin become covered in bone, all besides his stomach region where his hole is found. He grows wings, claws, & horns. His wings are POWERFULL, his horns & claws are sharp. He spawned 5 tentacles on his back just around his wings to help grab his opponents. He is dangerous but still in complete control of his actions, allowing him to remain the smart arrancar that he is.

*special talents - controlling anything fire & water based to his advantage.

[[I was gonna put a list of my attacks on the website... but that may be a little too much Very Happy you can find out when i kill you]]
Tsurabisu
Tsurabisu
Admin
Admin

http://bleachreborn.com

Back to top Go down

Tsurabisu: The Arrancar of Fire & Water  (The Story) Empty Re: Tsurabisu: The Arrancar of Fire & Water (The Story)

Post  Jarael Kimono Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:07 pm

I liked the bit where the monster invaded Tokyo and Tsuba had 3 minutes to save the day, so he brained Alice (from wonderland) with a mouldy brick and stole her 'drink me' potion, supersized and beat the monster into submission by Glomping it.
Jarael Kimono
Jarael Kimono

Back to top Go down

Tsurabisu: The Arrancar of Fire & Water  (The Story) Empty Re: Tsurabisu: The Arrancar of Fire & Water (The Story)

Post  Tsurabisu Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:09 pm

yeah that was my favorite part too, when i wrote it! Surprised
Tsurabisu
Tsurabisu
Admin
Admin

http://bleachreborn.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:48 pm

omg.... thats like my rp story.... BITCH... I forced my twin to fuse with me and got powerful... Well ... now I need to tweak my RP a bit.... Damn... this time.. ill take copyrights...
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/sridhar.gogineni?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarael Kimono Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Jefferson Constantineau wrote:... I forced my twin to fuse with me and got powerful...

Like a conjoined twin on redbull?
Jarael Kimono
Jarael Kimono

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon May 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Jarael Kimono wrote:
Jefferson Constantineau wrote:... I forced my twin to fuse with me and got powerful...

Like a conjoined twin on redbull?

I believe that is what he means LOL xD.
Wolf
Wolf
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum