Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot

+11
Lilithborn
Azel Zee
Ichigo Kurosaki181
IchigoZemlja
Shasato
Aoia
Jefferson Constantineau
Haruhi Suzumiya
leonakitten
sailor_sapphire
ZarakixKenpachi
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot - Page 2 Empty Re: ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot

Post  Aoia Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Zaraki RP fighting itself is a rather new concept, im sure he acts like zaraki every once and awhile, just like he acted like mayuri for afew days, its far from constant or common.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot - Page 2 Empty Re: ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot

Post  Shasato Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Aoia wrote:Zaraki RP fighting itself is a rather new concept, im sure he acts like zaraki every once and awhile, just like he acted like mayuri for afew days, its far from constant or common.

and what we do not need is a captain commander who constantly changes his mind about his own character, we need a constant, steady person who can handle things with a clear mind, and not become personally involved and angry.

Shasato
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:14 pm

[dosnt disagree with you] if u read my first post im not really for zaraki being the next CC, at least not untill he proves his capable, wich would take time.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shasato Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:07 am

Aoia wrote:[dosnt disagree with you] if u read my first post im not really for zaraki being the next CC, at least not untill he proves his capable, wich would take time.

*cheers* So, back to the previous topic, i haven't really seen any vizard rp, what is the cause of this? and i have only seen you and... correct me if i am misspelling, and jarael wearing the vizard tags, are you the only vizards?

*edit* we should start a new post in a different section to chat about this

*edit again* Which i am going to do right now

Shasato
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Komamura Levee Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:25 pm

ZarakixKenpachi wrote:I will change my char, if i do get the possition, but not yet, since i am not sure if i will actually get the possition or not. So, yes, i will change my char to a custom one, if i get the possition.

In my opinion, I think mint would make an excellent CC, he has been here the longest and help me and my fellow captains a uncountable amount of times, even though I want to kill him in various ways sometimes -_-.....I still think he would be the best choice for cc. So u might want to change ur char now lol
Komamura Levee
Komamura Levee
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:56 pm

I dunno if I'd stick around the shinigami side for long if zaraki became captain commander I mean he is a good friend of mine but.....He is just isn't cut out for it in my own opinion I haven't really seen him do that much in leadership to prove he is ready for it but what do I know I've just been around a lot longer then he has ^.^ plus the fact that he is an ex instant killer over something stupid and has been banned a couple time's....kind throws me into saying no I wouldn't vote for zaraki if the time came

YAY RANDOM AFRO!!!!! afro
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Vintner Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:56 am

i think the main thing zaraki has going I him is the fact that he is always there ad the shinigamis desperately need stability think of how many grandos theres been and how may cc's so i think he needs to work on management and rp skills but he has one thing shinigami side needs : stability
Brianna Vintner
Brianna Vintner
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 am

When pheonix promoted me to queen of SS, A possition i did not really want, or believe anyone in the sim should have. The reasoning given was because he did not want the same CC for prolong periods of time, though many people believe it was due to retards lieing about me and slandering my name, dispite the fact i was crazy about recording everything i did and could not only prove said people wrong but show there own errors.

Going by what pheonix told me, wich i still do not really believe myself, he does not want CCs to be in the possition for prolonged periods of time anyway. and from knowing zaraki even with his time on this game, wich is no greater then my own, as of late significantly less. if he makes wrong decisions non stop, dosnt follow the rules or make organised RP events, control his own bias, wich in the past he has shown unable to do, and act in a mature way under stress and critiscm, regardless of his time spent in the sim, he will effortlessly make things worse if he is not able to do whats required of him.

We need someone who can do the job well, not someone whos on often enough to get it right every 100 attempts.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarael Kimono Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 am

Off topic bit...
Shasato wrote:
What i am here to say is the CC requires intelligence, rp-wise, not brute force, which is what zaraki kenpachi has, as you appear to be roleplaying that exact character (not sure why this is being allowed).

Zarakix was playing 'Zaraki' since the dawn of time (more or less)* and he, along with Amie playing Soifon, were officially granted the right to portray those characters by the owners and management.

For everyone else it's basically a no go. The rule was introduced to prevent newcomers from arguing about who got to play what but Phoenix concluded that playing any character from bleach lacked creativity. Zarakix and Amie however have injected a huge amount of creativity into their back stories to fill in the time between our RP Cadence and 'Bleach'.

I think they both do a good job with those characters.

*or at least as long as he'd been in [BC]

On Topic bit...

What Aoia said is true.

I'm sure Zarakix would do a fine job as CC if the management issues were addressed and he stuck to the rules, however I give limited credit to the character Zaraki Kenpachi leading the Gotei 13, even if he is currently one of the longest serving taicho's in our era.

This said, I don't see any reason why Zarakix can't develop that character into something more.
Jarael Kimono
Jarael Kimono

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:29 am

Management and RP issues is what most people seem to have a problem with in this debate, so, besides management, and RP ability, what else does a CC require?

As for Amie and Zaraki playing Canon charecters yes they were granted immunity to the rules that however was overruled when the rule was officially given, as i specifically asked pheonix at the time wether it applied to them. Both are currently not allowed to play as canon charecters just simply both dont wish to accept it. having said that i really couldnt care less either way. We cant force creativity on others.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shasato Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Aoia wrote: We cant force creativity on others.

*cackles maniacally* yes we can! yes we can! yes we can!

Shasato
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum