Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot

+11
Lilithborn
Azel Zee
Ichigo Kurosaki181
IchigoZemlja
Shasato
Aoia
Jefferson Constantineau
Haruhi Suzumiya
leonakitten
sailor_sapphire
ZarakixKenpachi
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot Empty ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot

Post  ZarakixKenpachi Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Well, last time i participated for CC spot and i almost won, but Jarael had the spot then, after that kairs had the spot, then jeff, WHO WAS A GREAT CAPTAIN COMMANDER. I am sorry for that he has to leave, he was a great friend since he firstly even was a trainee, and i trained him well, But, I want to be the next captain commander, and this is why...

Firstly, I am a very very active person to the sim everyday i've been here to the sim, i practically live in this sim, and i want to use that to be sure to make everybody be happy with type of Role plays, etc. I want to always be available for anyone that needs me at the moment they need me, i want to be able to be a good Captain Commander, because being as active as i am, i have the ability to make things happen at the moment they want them. And also i want to train the weaker ones to become stronger ones, for every war against the other races. by training them, by creating training sessions for those who need practice with the BCS, with Role play, i'l also create a group of people that are good and skilled to train those people who need the help.

And that's why i want to once more apply for Captain Commander. cheers
ZarakixKenpachi
ZarakixKenpachi
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot Empty Re: ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot

Post  sailor_sapphire Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 pm

ZarakixKenpachi wrote:Well, last time i participated for CC spot and i almost won, but Jarael had the spot then, after that kairs had the spot, then jeff, WHO WAS A GREAT CAPTAIN COMMANDER. I am sorry for that he has to leave, he was a great friend since he firstly even was a trainee, and i trained him well, But, I want to be the next captain commander, and this is why...

Firstly, I am a very very active person to the sim everyday i've been here to the sim, i practically live in this sim, and i want to use that to be sure to make everybody be happy with type of Role plays, etc. I want to always be available for anyone that needs me at the moment they need me, i want to be able to be a good Captain Commander, because being as active as i am, i have the ability to make things happen at the moment they want them. And also i want to train the weaker ones to become stronger ones, for every war against the other races. by training them, by creating training sessions for those who need practice with the BCS, with Role play, i'l also create a group of people that are good and skilled to train those people who need the help.

And that's why i want to once more apply for Captain Commander. cheers

Since I have to work with the Capt. Commander to create RP for the sim, I need someone that knows how to RP correctly. I have not once seen you freeform with anyone in the sim. All I have ever seen you do is run around and try to fight people with BCS. Come have an RP battle with someone in Las Noches, or send me a notecard of a battle youve had in the past so I can see your skills.

Also, I need someone that uses proper grammar and speaks English well. This is crucial for effective communication in order to plan RP events. I often find it difficult reading and understanding things you type.

Nothing personal, but I do not think you are fit for the Captain Commander position. I see that you like to help people, you are a good builder and you are active in the sim...all those things are great, it's why you are a GM. However, as the leader of the Shinigami, you need to have strong RP skills and I just don't see it.

Anyone care to prove me wrong?
sailor_sapphire
sailor_sapphire
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot Empty I have Role played alot of times, heres an example..

Post  ZarakixKenpachi Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Well, You could ask Ichigo Zemlja the 6th Espada, who had a rp battle with me :]
ZarakixKenpachi
ZarakixKenpachi
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  leonakitten Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 pm

now this might get controversial, krysten has good points and zaraki has good points too... mmmm

I say... we need to see more zaraki rps cat
leonakitten
leonakitten
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot Empty Besides...

Post  ZarakixKenpachi Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:14 pm

You do know you're discriminating because i am Japanese, firstly, you don't understand what i say because maybe you aren't putting much attention to what i type on the game, but you're really discriminating, ask around to everyone, they seem to understand me perfectly.
ZarakixKenpachi
ZarakixKenpachi
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  sailor_sapphire Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:50 pm

ZarakixKenpachi wrote:You do know you're discriminating because i am Japanese, firstly, you don't understand what i say because maybe you aren't putting much attention to what i type on the game, but you're really discriminating, ask around to everyone, they seem to understand me perfectly.

I didn't even know you were Japanese until you just said that. Don't try to make this about descrimination,I don't care where you are from all I care about is how well you RP and how well you communicate.

Sort of off topic, but I think instead of votes, everyone who wants to be Captain Commander should have a BCS fight and an RP fight to be judged by the other GM/Race Leaders. If you think I am biased then I won't be one of the judges, I'll let the Primero Espada judge instead.
sailor_sapphire
sailor_sapphire
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Man.... My internet was messed up the last few days and I wasn't able to log on.... Jeff is leaving... Damn Sad

Zaraki you have my total support... I believe you can do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruhi Suzumiya Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 pm

you got my vote too.. you can do it

Haruhi Suzumiya
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  leonakitten Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 pm

zaraki, wth? XD

no one knew you were japanese and she's not discriminating, come on, chill. look up some words every now and then and just make sure you type it and we understand, don't think we are "against" races
leonakitten
leonakitten
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:29 pm

okok... i have nothing to say in this context.... except for zaraki.. that discrimination point was bad.... no one does that... but apart from that... well... lol.. i have nothing more to say... Twisted Evil
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/sridhar.gogineni?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:35 am

I dont disagree with anything zaraki has said, he has spirit he has no first life and he does try to help everyone in the sim fight better to the best of his ability at least, his RP isnt perfect and tends to be rushed, but when i first got CC my RP wasnt too much better then his. non of the qualities his mentioned are to lacking to be a captain commender in my personal opinion, and i have known zaraki for quite awhile now.

What i question is his managment skills, the ability to work with other factions and organise events, ive not seen a possitive organised event from zaraki that has not been resolved around the combat system, or that of the school classes wich to me had questionable results. as an ex captain commander i know that the job is almost completely managment related, and people not only hold grudges against you for simply doing your job, but slander and lie about you without any real reason to dislike you. In the past i have not see zaraki take to conflict or accusations in a mature way, in his defence he has greatly improved in that regard in the time that i have known him, however i still question its progress to that needed of leading many people in an authoritive possition.

For Zaraki to get my support as the next Captain Commander i would need to see that he has competent management skills and can uphold such responsibilty, and critisims in a mature way.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shasato Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:03 am

Zaraki, i don't know of your rp skills, so i am not going to bring those into question.

What i am here to say is the CC requires intelligence, rp-wise, not brute force, which is what zaraki kenpachi has, as you appear to be roleplaying that exact character (not sure why this is being allowed).

The 11th squad captain would not be the CC, because the CC would have to stay in the soul society to deal with issues there and direct his captains around. the 11th squad captain obviously would love battling, and would HATE being couped up in his office all day.

Shasato
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot Empty Yo.

Post  IchigoZemlja Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:17 am

Yo.

Gotta say first of all Just for Roleplaying reasons i do agree with shasato , i belive it owuld make little sence for the 11th division commander , Expecially one roleplaying as kenpatchi to take let alone be considerd for the captian commander position.

And yes zaraki ive rp fought with you , but out of all the itmes ive seen you in sim youve only agreed to it once , And your roleplaying skills are average at best , i didnt want ot mention this after are fight due to wanting to in courage you to continue to get better with it but you dont know how to use several of the things you say your character does , and seem to ignore damage when its done to you

Examples of this would have been when you managed to shunpo and walk around even though you just had a blade go through your ankle witch if it didnt sever your foot from your body would make in unable to use , and the fact you used Kenpatchi's Kendo attack while falling in mid air , which means not only would you have been to unbalnced for a swing of that power to not send your psrialign out of controll but you would have been able to perform it due to the face kenpatchi use's a special form harnessing his entire body to do that attack needing the force from not only his arms but of his legs and back , Though i belive if you created a differnt character to become the captian commander and worked more on your roleplaying not only your skill's but the frequency of which you do it you may be a capiable commander as practice makes perfect

IchigoZemlja
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki181 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:01 am

Zaraki u r awesome man no really what a cool RP nice one man ^^ i support u Very Happy

Ichigo Kurosaki181
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot Empty Zaraki

Post  Azel Zee Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:47 am

I just want to say you have my full support, and i will try to be around as much as I can to help out. *YOU ARE THE BEST!* Zaraki has helped me since day 1, he is always there for me even when i ask stupid noob questions. he has been a most hospitable friend to me. YOU HAVE MY VOTE =D

Last edited by Azel Zee on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im stupid)

Azel Zee
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot Empty Well..

Post  ZarakixKenpachi Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:20 pm

I will change my char, if i do get the possition, but not yet, since i am not sure if i will actually get the possition or not. So, yes, i will change my char to a custom one, if i get the possition.
ZarakixKenpachi
ZarakixKenpachi
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilithborn Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:06 pm

How so if i might ask?
Lilithborn
Lilithborn
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Shasato Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:43 pm

ZarakixKenpachi wrote:I will change my char, if i do get the position, but not yet, since i am not sure if i will actually get the position or not. So, yes, i will change my char to a custom one, if i get the position.

you should probably change your character now, as it has been said that this is 200 years AFTER the show, and zaraki, being an adult in the show, has more then likely retired or died by now. (as a general rule of anime shows, the enemies get more and more powerful as the show advances)

And if i recall correctly, we are not allowed to mimic zanpakuto's from the show. It is acceptable i guess to use his name, but you have completely copied-pasted his character. Try to be at least half-original

Shasato
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot Empty I cannot

Post  ZarakixKenpachi Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:11 pm

I won't change my char yet. besides i have the story that explained why kenpachi was still alive and i was using him as my char, but, i will not change it yet, until i do get a confirmation. Sorry.
ZarakixKenpachi
ZarakixKenpachi
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Shasato Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:13 pm

ZarakixKenpachi wrote:I won't change my char yet. besides i have the story that explained why kenpachi was still alive and i was using him as my char, but, i will not change it yet, until i do get a confirmation. Sorry.

once again, i do not believe it is allowed to mimic characters from the show, we are supposed to be original. Atleast that is what i was told when i joined.

Shasato
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

ZarakixKenpachi Mint - For CC Spot Empty That's the problem.

Post  ZarakixKenpachi Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm

When you joined, you don't know what deals i made with the manager of the sim to make my char stay alive.. right? that's why you cannot actually say something without knowing why it is allowed for me and for a few more chars of the sim.
ZarakixKenpachi
ZarakixKenpachi
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:13 pm

His just quoting the rules
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shasato Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Aoia wrote:His just quoting the rules

that i am, and i do not believe rules are meant to be broken, even if "exceptions" are made, if it is to be fair for everyone, then everyone must follow the same set of rules, even the creator of such rules.

Shasato
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Origonally there was an exception for those whom had already had canon charecters prior to the rule being made, however that was later revoked.

Zaraki dosnt act like zaraki from the anime and i have never seen him RP any refference from the anime or much charecter devalopment at all anyways, so the fact he is a canon charecter has never really made a difference.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shasato Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Aoia wrote:Origonally there was an exception for those whom had already had canon charecters prior to the rule being made, however that was later revoked.

Zaraki dosnt act like zaraki from the anime and i have never seen him RP any refference from the anime or much charecter devalopment at all anyways, so the fact he is a canon charecter has never really made a difference.

Ichigo Zemlja, a good friend of mine, says that he rp's exactly like zaraki from the show, using his moves and zanpakuto, as mentioned in Ichigo's post.

Shasato
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next