Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DCS vs BCS

Go down

DCS vs BCS Empty DCS vs BCS

Post  Tsurabisu Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:26 am

Hey everybody, i would have posted information myself, but phoenix summed it up just about perfectly, so without any more delay....

FIRST WORDS :

Indeed, I would prefer to build instead of passing a long time working on BCS which brings me no profit at all lol. So, lets go for DCS but we must prepare people's reaction and make them believe that there is no other choice : "it is like that because of the competition, we can attract more people with DCS".

The fact is that we have people who do like Bleach but ONLY use DCS so we are targeting these persons in order to increase our reputation and make more people come in.

Conclusion : DCS should rise lag and text spam but it should also bring more people so it is necessary to care about lagging tools such as radars, scripted HUD, particles... to control the rate of lag in the sim.

ANTICIPATE COMPLAINTS :

- We are not going to pay back any BCS bought. If someone ask you, just answer him that management has been transfered to an other person and most people voted to change our CS to attract a larger public.

- To avoid inegualities of level, I would advice you to make a max level for Captains which is not too high. I perfectly know how things are going to be : leaders will ask for a level 50 so they will be able to kill anyone in some hits... which is not fair at all in SL. We don't want our members to be frustrated even if a Captain is a way stronger than a shinigami, let them their chance to battle a bit. So, Management team must create this ladder of levels and make Lead GMs vote yes or no for it.

>> We will speak later of the people in charge of the creation of abilities but it would be fine to give this role to designed persons who will send notifications after the release of a new power. <<

- I don't know the last release of DCS but the previous one was BUGGING and it was one of the reason we changed into BCS. So, if it is still bugging we should find a solution to make people save their stats like with a screenshot or anything to show us that it is right and fix it then.

- About MONEY =) DCS only brings like 30 or 40% of L$75 for each sells whereas BCS brought 100%. Thus, we need 3 DCS sold to be equal to 1 BCS sold. Moreover, they have to be bought IN THE SIM to be able to support it. Well well, don't worry... I was thinking of something to boost BR business : it would be to replace the payment system for renters; they would give a % of their sells to the sim thanks to a vendor that we would give them instead of paying weekly fees. (Karma must agree to go for it)

CONCLUSION :

Bleach : New Dawn, is rebuilding their sim and also use DCS. Stress is helping them.. SO, if you think of the future of BR you will quickly understand that replacing BCS by DCS we remove our advantage reguarding other Bleach sims who don't have their own Combat System. Now, we use the same than other sims, the competition will take a very important role!! Do not underestimate the role of reputation because if the traffic of BND increase.... it means that the traffic of BR will decrease and more and more people will turn into BND between the 2 sims. So, to keep a high traffic you must :
- Make people believe that there is NO CONFLIT to the Management team in general (management, lead GMs, GMs, Owner etc.)
- Keep innovating the more often you can : bring news and keep the group active.
- Show people that it is an opportunity for them to change to DCS because it should boost RP because of the number of people who should come in the sim attracting by the new CS.
- Don't make the competitive sims steal our members!! Stress is very good to attract people loool, and he has around no limit to reach his goals =p
- Create as soon as possible events linked to DCS so people who don't have it yet will hurry to buy it (make them buy it IN the sim after Karma will pose the vendor).
- Create RP bonus given to good Roleplayers as a reward each weeks. And an extra bonus to top 3 best RPers of the week.

Admin
Admin

http://bleachreborn.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum