Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tid Interogates Daichi (( posted by sekura Jinx))

2 posters

Go down

Tid Interogates Daichi (( posted by sekura Jinx)) Empty Tid Interogates Daichi (( posted by sekura Jinx))

Post  Sjinx Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:05 am

[21:31] TID Boxen bumps into the 12th divsion vice captain.

[21:32] Daichi: raises a brow snapping " hey watch where your going " look ing around at who bumped into her " ahh you again your rather bold walking around her ein broad daylight"

[21:33] Kalie Sixpence i just wanted to say i love your hair and then it turned to this.

[21:33] TID Boxen whispers:"usually I don't hit girls but there is important." attempt to hit her pressure point to knock her out.

[21:34] Daichi: looks at the human " and you shouldnt be here either" quickly flash stepping back a few feet to avoid tids blow

[21:34] Kalie Sixpence yeah well we all have our faults.

[21:35] Daichi: how rude

[21:35] TID Boxen another TID shows up behind the shinigami attempt to do the samething:"you are so predictable is so cute."

[21:36] Kalie Sixpence stifles a giggle, im rude but she said im not supposed to be here :_(

[21:37] Daichi: jumps up as she draws her zanpakuto "look i dont want to fight you it's not my job" she says landing behind the next tid

[21:37] Kalie Sixpence hello they are old friends theyre just doing a work out

[21:39] TID Boxen: :" you do know that all shinigami's suppose to kill me if they see me in soul society so it is your job." The first TID raises his hand and mubbled to use the kidou called "Hakufuku"

[21:40] Kalie Sixpence says to ray, "so is there a misses shini trainee?"

[21:42] Daichi: slumps on the ground unconciouse her zanpakuto griped tightly in her hand anyone paying attention could possibly notice a fast red blinking light on the back of her neck thou it is mainly concealed by her hair

[21:43] TID Boxen picks up the unconcious shinigami and place her on her shoulder:"lets go Kalie, I got what I was after."

[21:43] Kalie Sixpence: yes sir

[21:44] Madara Zessinthal: watch out for his hentai shikai))

[21:48] TID Boxen carries the shinigami on his back and walk towards the candy shop he owns.

[21:49] TID Boxen place carefly on a bed"

[21:49] Kalie Sixpence changes to her shinigami outfit, "I guess this disguise is useless now :_("

[21:50] TID Boxen hands kalie some rope,:"bound that shinigami for me please, it would be un gentlemen of me to touch her now."

[21:50] Daichi: stards to drool on the bed

[21:51] TID Boxen looks away

[21:51] Kalie Sixpence begins to bound the shinigami.

[21:51] Daichi: zzzzZZzzzz

[21:52] TID Boxen: "are you done yet?"

[21:52] Kalie Sixpence finishing up, "done sir." noticing a flash underneath the hair, "uh sir there is something flashing on her neck."

[21:53] TID Boxen turns arround :" why don't we ask her ourselves"

[21:53] TID Boxen put piece duct tape on the shinigami's mouth.

[21:54] TID Boxen use reverse of Hakufuku and wake up the shinigami.

[21:57] Daichi: slowly opens her eyes she tryes to mover her ars finding them bound she then trys to sigh which also fails ah her mouth is ducktaped daichi wrigles her body over to a cornet looking up at the 2 people in the room thinking to herself " i really shouldnt of gotten out of bed today"

[21:58] Kalie Sixpence says, "ill bet she wishes she would have slept in today sir."

[21:58] TID Boxen: :" ok I am going ask you questionis I only want 1 word answer, you yell, scream i will duct tape you again you got it?"

[22:00] Daichi: remains silent

[22:00] Kalie Sixpence: ooh shes a tough one, so i take it you two aren't old friends?

[22:00] TID Boxen: :"nod if you agrees"

[22:00] Daichi: shakes her head

[22:01] TID Boxen: "nope she tried to kill me on time thats about it"

[22:01] TID Boxen: " oh I think i have to toture you now."

[22:02] Kalie Sixpence: want me to smack her around a bit Senritsu No Jigoku has only been used on a bount to this day?

[22:02] TID Boxen takes out a piece feather from his pocket and looked her feet."

[22:02] TID Boxen: no this feather will do good."

[22:02] Kalie Sixpence: hmmm such nobility. i have a feeling im gonna learn a lot from you.

[22:02] TID Boxen: :"Kalie do you mind to remove her shoes for me?"

[22:03] Kalie Sixpence: not at all sir >Smile

[22:03] Kalie Sixpence walks over and removes her shoes.

[22:03] Kalie Sixpence: anything else?

[22:03] TID Boxen looked at the shinigami:"last chance to agree with me or..."

[22:04] Daichi: pulls her legs in planting her feet on the floor

[22:04] Vengrov Zsun seemed be rumaging through the store once more" now where was that box.. and why was it not for sale ...It must honestly do something.I mean come on, a store and osmethign in the bin not for sale..something is up..." he was muttering to himself out loud

[22:05] TID Boxen ignores the customer outside:" aha so you are ticklish since thats your first reaction"

[22:06] Kalie Sixpence: oooh this is gonna be fun. do you have any popcorn back here?

[22:07] TID Boxen sit down next to the shinigami's feet and grabs her ankle and lifting her feet up with one hand, the other hand holding a feather:" last chance"

[22:07] Daichi: rolls her eyes

[22:07] Kalie Sixpence: its true i have seen him do this, he's relentless with that feather.

[22:08] Kalie Sixpence: i would just talk if i were you you didnt mind earlier when i scouted out the rubble.

[22:08] TID Boxen starts to tickle the shinigami.

[22:08] Vengrov Zsun seems to littrally be picking out box after box setting them down on the flore, he sighed not finind the box he was looking for and moved on repeating his task, he made hsi way tot he other side and apon the last bx he found something..no wait not it, damn he continued to look

[22:09] Daichi: has alread shifted some of her reatsu to a device lodged inside her rib cage that cut of her nerve sensation as she is tickled she just sits there with a bored look on her face

[22:10] Kalie Sixpence notices her heart is speeding up.

[22:10] TID Boxen: wow plan B now public humilation now"

[22:10] Kalie Sixpence: ooo can i feel her up sir like i stated earlier i like her hair. >Smile

[22:11] TID Boxen realizes is not working and stops and start thinking for a plan B.

[22:11] Vengrov Zsun grunted looking to his right , well to the papepr door" feel..her up...what is this that old shop keep watching some dirty movie or another...yuck" he shrugged it off shifitng through the wears over and over loking for that damned box

[22:12] Kalie Sixpence: that voice" kalie says at almost a whisper, "its him......."

[22:14] TID Boxen: :"I think I am going to use my new invention which allows me to turn a shinigami into a human for a short period time"

[22:15] TID Boxen reaches in his pocket for the candy box labeled "human gigai"

[22:15] Kalie Sixpence: sir", kalie says whispering, "that voice in the front, its the bount that caused my force transformation!"

[22:16] Kin-Ayumi-[white]*ClickHairForMenu*: Kipsy Curry gives Kipsy Curry a pat on the head.

[22:16] Kalie Sixpence heart is pounding even faster. saying to herself, "calm maybe it isn't him." in a low voice.

[22:16] TID Boxen: " you got luck I have customer, ok I will go vist him and kalie watch her"

[22:17] Kalie Sixpence: yes sir

[22:17] TID Boxen: hello welcome to the candy store may i help you

[22:18] Kalie Sixpence: just so you know i have a lot of respect for you. My mother told me tales of the shinigami. I am sorry things came to this.

[22:18] Daichi: kicks on a nearby wall the thud can be jeard throughout the shop she keeps kicking at the wall with her full force trying to break a hole in the wall

[22:18] Kalie Sixpence: walks over pulling daichi away from the wall.

[22:18] Vengrov Zsun shook his head, vengrov had his back to the shop keep" I dont think so" he was scaning the box looking it over, he tryed to open it and slip what ever was inside into his sleeves.

[22:18] Daichi: kicks at Kalie

[22:19] TID Boxen: " sorry to tell you but we are closing early today due to holiday."

[22:19] Kalie Sixpence: quiet down or i will knock you out bitch! The size of my zanpaktou isnt show!

[22:19] Kalie Sixpence: /wals over and grabs the shini by her shoulders pulling her back toward the middle of the room.

[22:20] Daichi: continues to kick at kalie shuffleing back towards the wall and starting to kick at it again

[22:20] Vengrov Zsun nods a few times, he clsoed his eyes stuffing at least two of the odd objects into his sleeves and setting the box down" I see" and vengrov turns around with a gentle expresion. right hand moved for the cigaret he smoked pulling it aside" i see. tell next time i guess.."

[22:20] Daichi: the wall beginns to crack

[22:21] Kalie Sixpence pulls out Senritsu No Jigoku and grabs the shini again toward the middle of the room hitting her on the back of her neck with the handle of the sword.

[22:21] TID Boxen spotted the two box the customer try to steal and thinking what is he going to do with some cheap gigai?

[22:21] Daichi: passes out

[22:21] Kalie Sixpence: damn i know shes worried but it doesn't have to be this way." quietly to herself.

[22:21] Vengrov Zsun shrugged turning to leave the store with out another word

[22:22] TID Boxen: thanks for coming." heads back to the back of the store.

[22:23] TID Boxen: what happened?

[22:23] Kalie Sixpence: sir i had to knock her out she was kicking a hole through the wall.

[22:23] Kalie Sixpence: i tried to be gentle but.....

[22:23] TID Boxen: ok we may have to move location.

[22:24] Kalie Sixpence: was it a bount out there sir?

[22:24] TID Boxen carries the shinigamis on his back.

[22:24] TID Boxen: he does look suspicous, i didnt want he find out about this"

[22:25] Kalie Sixpence: i understand, he sonded like the bount who tried to kill me.

[22:26] TID Boxen yells:" who is the awesome guy diged this big play ground under the shop?"

[22:27] Kalie Sixpence raises her eyebrow, "sir?"

[22:27] TID Boxen: "oh ye i forgot she passed out"

[22:28] Kalie Sixpence: sorry sir" looking down dissapointed.

[22:28] TID Boxen: " dont worry about it "

[22:30] Kalie Sixpence: oh! sir Senritsu No Jigoku said he is a blade of light do you think......

[22:31] TID Boxen: what? "

[22:31] Kalie Sixpence: do you think since it knocked her out it could undo it?

[22:31] TID Boxen: I think i may have to use this even though this could give away my store loction"

[22:32] Kalie Sixpence: whats that sir?

[22:32] TID Boxen: No I dont think so but I think I have to use a forbidden kidou"

[22:32] Kalie Sixpence: forbidden? kidou?

[22:32] TID Boxen: it is called ikanteishi "
[22:33] Kalie Sixpence thinking back she remembers the battle with the bount and the soul reapers saying something about a kidou.

[22:35] TID Boxen raises his hand and use Jikanteishi arround this area:" this way she can wake up and normal time would not change"

[22:35] Kalie Sixpence nods.

[22:36] Daichi: comes round again now in a different location thinking " hmm was that a dream?" finding herself still bound and her mouth ducktaped " damnit "

[22:37] TID Boxen removes the duct tape from shinigami:"you can yell scream all you want here no one can hear you."

[22:38] Daichi: rolls her eyes again

[22:38] Kalie Sixpence: muhahahahaha! I have always wanted an excuse to use that."

[22:38] TID Boxen: So first question what is your name?

[22:38] Daichi: bob

[22:39] Kalie Sixpence: really you look more like a clamidia?

[22:39] Daichi: pokes out her toung blowing a rasberry

[22:39] Kalie Sixpence: no thanks ma'am i use toilet paper.

[22:40] TID Boxen: oh come on now I am trying to be nice and hoping you will coperating.

[22:40] Daichi: yawn " you dont seem to understand do you? i cant tell you a thing"

[22:41] TID Boxen: you don't even know me though."

[22:41] Daichi: i know your a wanted criminal

[22:41] Kalie Sixpence: look a building came down earlier, we are in sense trying to help.

[22:42] TID Boxen: yes I am trying to not get blamed for things I havent done.

[22:42] Kalie Sixpence: i was there, you were investigating my escape. TID's name came up.

[22:42] TID Boxen: and according to my spy you were at the area when the building was coming down.

[22:43] Daichi: says nothing

[22:43] Kalie Sixpence: come on, i have a supect just based on what i saw, but we need your side of the story. please?

[22:44] TID Boxen: " hmm looks like you are brain washed by Soul society and do not know whhy I was wanted by SS"

[22:45] Daichi: "1 he's a criminal 2 your a criminal and 3 i'm a lutennant theres no way i will divulge information regarding the ss to either of you"

[22:45] Kalie Sixpence: THE ONLY THING I'M GUILTY OF IS PROTECTING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THAT HOSPITAL!!!!!

[22:45] Daichi: smiles " looks like i hit a nerve"

[22:46] TID Boxen: calm down kalie:

[22:46] Kalie Sixpence: It isnt my fault one of your own cut my chain and made me choose between a wolf and a mask.

[22:46] Kalie Sixpence walks away to breathe.

<interval ---- we all needed sleep >

[7:57] TID Boxen looked Kalie:"any ideas making her talk?"

[7:59] TID Boxen: Oh Daichi is her name?"

7:59] Daichi: shrugs " i wasnt on a hunt at the time i was gathering information. you know these things do have a process"

[7:59] Kalie Sixpence: thats what they called her earlier.

[8:00] Kalie Sixpence: yeah so is it part of the process letting an escaped prisoner walk freely right before your eyes because of another case?

[8:01] Kalie Sixpence walks back towrds daichi and kneels down, "look i know your just doing your job and i respect you for that, but i had a job thrust on me and its in the best interest of me and the soul society that i finish it."

[8:01] Daichi: remains silent decideing she has already spoken to much

[8:03] Kalie Sixpence: standing up, "Wow some loyalty, your supposed to protect people and you won't even do it. No wonder I have to do it for you, you may be a shinigami but you have lost sight of what that means."

[8:03] Daichi: yawns " i'll do things my way atleast i dont go around kidnapping people"

[8:04] Kalie Sixpence: id rather be a kidnapper than a coward! At least im concerned about others.

[8:04] Kalie Sixpence: yes sir

[8:05] Daichi: laughs " so im a coward now am i?"

[8:05] Kalie Sixpence: can i at least talk to you person to person or are you going to make this boring?

[8:06] Daichi: if you want idle chatter go ahead but im still not going to give you any information

[8:06] Kalie Sixpence: thats fine but i want you too see something from my point of view

[8:07] Daichi: dont think i dont see where your coming from but you have to realise where i am comming from

[8:07] Kalie Sixpence: i was at a hospital for my mother, a bount attacked me and i fought back. I was only human and i fought back with all i had to keep the people in that hospital safe.

[8:08] Kalie Sixpence: I became a shinigami by sheer will after my chain was cut, I understand honor and duty trust me and i never said you were a coward i just said id rather be a kidnapper than one.

8:08] Daichi: sighs " i am a high ranked offical of the ss and as such i have ceartan duties andresponcabilities. i cant just go talking to anybodie about internal affairs"

[8:08] Kalie Sixpence: and just so you know, tid is searching 12 squad house for clues.

[8:08] Daichi: my hads are tied in more way then one

[8:09] Kalie Sixpence: well i offer you something none of the can offer you.

[8:09] Daichi: smirks " muscle cramp?"

[8:11] Kalie Sixpence: no an ally and a friend ship neither one you have to take accountability for. I am more than willing to help ss despite the fact they held me for living. I understand what they are for but doesnt do much good if you dont help me.

[8:13] Daichi: sighs "you dont seem to understand do you i am not dismissing you or what you have experienced but i cant talk about internal affairs with you"

[8:14] TID Boxen: I guess we got no choice to send her as a gift to the espadas, since i may get in troublei if SS find her here.

[8:15] TID Boxen: yes since I am not crude enough to toture her so."

[8:15] Daichi: sighs " im shure you would want to do that and loos any slim chance you had of gaining a scrap of information so go ahead

[8:15] TID Boxen: oh and you know the espada can use her to gain the location of hyoukou"

[8:16] Kalie Sixpence: whats.....hhyoukou?

[8:16] TID Boxen: Ah is not about that anymore since you are not talking so."

[8:16] TID Boxen: is something the espada wants from ss."

[8:16] Kalie Sixpence: oh.............

[8:17] Daichi: sighs apart from the fact i wont tell you anything you are totally barking up the wroung tree i was nowhere near the area where the event happend more like in the splash zone

[8:17] Kalie Sixpence: well it doesnt have to be like this but i do have to say, she sure is commited. hope they pay her a lot.

8:18] Kalie Sixpence: thats the thing you were there when questions were being asked, you know everything that was said and who most if not all of them are.

[8:18] TID Boxen: OK, if that is case who else was there with you then? and did you see someone already there before you got thtere?"

[8:19] Kalie Sixpence: he wasnt the only one there!

[8:19] Daichi: so you already know who was there with me then why ask such stupid questions

[8:20] Kalie Sixpence: hmmm you know im starting to like the espada option tid.

[8:20] Kalie Sixpence: there is your point of view Daichi

[8:21] TID Boxen: I want to see what else you know besides information from spy?

[8:22] Kalie Sixpence: yes shame on me for wanting as many sides as i can get. guess its more like ss to be one sided.

[8:22] Kalie Sixpence: how do you guys get anything done?

[8:23] Kalie Sixpence: and besides, at least i have a suspect what do you have? a rope.......

[8:23] Daichi: yawns again " as i told you there was nobodie there when i arrived apart from the shini you threw in a cell. you spy dosnt understand when things happen people turn up to investigate"

[8:24] TID Boxen: How did the tower fall then? "

[8:24] Kalie Sixpence: looks at tid, shes impossible. i told you who all was there sure sounded like more than one shinigami to me.

[8:24] Daichi: i dont know i wasnt at the tower when it happened what part of that dont you understand?

[8:25] Kalie Sixpence: you had to have heard what others were saying though.

[8:25] Daichi: how could i i was busy with a different matter. one of your causeing

[8:26] Daichi: right now your waisting everybodies time includeing mine as i could actually be doing investigations of my own

[8:26] Kalie Sixpence: actually it was your superiors doing, i was jailed for living.

[8:27] TID Boxen reaches in his pocket for a permanante marker.

[8:27] TID Boxen: hey kalie what should i draw on her face?"

[8:27] Daichi: actually it was tids doing for causeing the rucus that i had to go investigate

[8:28] Kalie Sixpence: hmmm draw an arrow pointing te her mouth saying insert _____ here. let people fill in the blanks.

[8:30] TID Boxen: hmm she is right we should be more mature" as TID uncap the permanante marker and considering Kalie's idea.

[8:30] Kalie Sixpence: yeah lets just act as ss does and throw her in jail for nothing.

[8:30] Kalie Sixpence: oh right you said mature.

[8:31] Daichi: sighs once more " sofar everything you have done has been for nothing. you should realise you just barking up the wroung tree"

[8:31] Kalie Sixpence: espada tid?

[8:32] TID Boxen start drawing a hollow mask on Daichi.

[8:32] Daichi: how can i put this i was at the squad barracks then people turned up asked us what we knew and ofcourse we wer not there so how could we know anything you two really are quite dumb

[8:33] TID Boxen then put a piece duct tape on her mouth that matches the ink.

[8:33] TID Boxen: ok kalie we are going to make her look like an arrancar and toss her in SS jail "

[8:33] Daichi: sighs rolling over and decideing to take a nap

[8:33] Kalie Sixpence: lol i almost believe her and i was there. she needs to get an award for her performance.

[8:34] Kalie Sixpence: i can live with that.

[8:34] Kalie Sixpence: okay

[8:34] Kalie Sixpence places the arrancar garb over Daichi's clothing.

[8:35] Kalie Sixpence: okay now what ^_^

[8:35] Kalie Sixpence: you said you can temporarily drop her reiatsu?

[8:36] TID Boxen takes off the 12th squad tag she have on.

[8:36] TID Boxen: no we going to bound her and give her to ss and tell ss to lock her up.

[8:37] Kalie Sixpence: okay

[8:38] Daichi: kicks at tid

[8:38] TID Boxen: "you are still so stuborn."

[8:39] Daichi: mubbles sumthing

[8:39] Kalie Sixpence: i think she likes you tid >Smile

[8:39] TID Boxen: i cant hear you." looked at daichi and laughed

[8:39] TID Boxen: you think so ?"

[8:39] Kalie Sixpence: yeah she probably feels more of a woman for you as an arrancar.

[8:39] Daichi: rolls her eyes

[8:40] TID Boxen: ok kalie could you bound her feet?

[8:40] Kalie Sixpence: sure, umm do you have another rope?

[8:41] TID Boxen hands her some more rope.

[8:42] Kalie Sixpence loops the rope around Daichi's feet and pulls them up towards the back of her feet and ties off so she cant move.

[8:42] Daichi: struggles trying to bust Kalie's jaw open with her feet

[8:42] Kalie Sixpence: hmmm a little help here?

[8:43] TID Boxen grabs hold of daichi's feet

[8:43] Daichi: struggles even more wriggleing her entire bodie

[8:44] Kalie Sixpence: re wraps the feet and struggles to loop the rope through the other rope, pulling it tight pulling her legs towards her back so she is hog tied.

[8:45] Kalie Sixpence: thank you for your cooperation :p.

[8:45] Daichi: grunts thinking " i'll rember this"

[8:45] TID Boxen carries daichi gently with two arms:" lets go kalie"

[8:45] Kalie Sixpence: right sir.

[8:46] Kalie Sixpence: you know she is a rathar convincing espada.

[8:49] TID Boxen gently placed her on the ground in the jail cell

[8:50] Daichi: sighs to herself wondering how long it would take for some1 to get her out of this cell

[8:50] TID Boxen start fill out the form for why she is in the jail cell and left it next to daichi.

[8:51] Kalie Sixpence: add the part about me being there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the jail form
Name: Unknown
Race: Arrancar
Reason:
Coperation with another espada to try to steal hougyoku.
Punishment:
Seal all spirt powers.

Special Note:
She does not need to be judged by the council. and she can not talk, write and do not untie her or she will signal espadas.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[8:54] Kalie Sixpence: well hope your comfy in there. just for the record you make a good looking arrancar.

[8:55] TID Boxen hand Kalie a copy of the note and put that on the table.

[8:56] Kalie Sixpence: yes sir

[8:58] Daichi: thinks to herself " this is so not over"

[8:58] TID Boxen: just to be safe I need to make her go unconcious so she does not spread the rumor till i found who is trying to get me in trouble"

[8:59] TID Boxen uses Hakufuku on Daichi.

[9:05] TID Boxen: ok lets go kalie"

[9:07] Daichi: now back in the ss the modual in daichi's rib cage was withing range of the computer in the squad 12 barrack after sending a distress signal it starts to communicate with the computer running a diagnosis of her bodie and what had caused her to loose conciousness

[9:10] Daichi: data analasis finally percluded after an hour of analasis she was under the influence of a kedo none of her upgrades could break system begins to look for alternative solutions

[9:14] Daichi: olny solution available to the computer is recreation of the bodie in the cryotubes in the squad 12 barracks. a signal is first sent to the device in her neck to deactivateing it and a full scan of daichi is made to duplicate her fully with memories intact. then a toxin is released from the modual and her bodie soon begins to melt into a pile of goo all that is left in the cell is the goo ropes and ductape.

[9:19] Daichi: cells in the cryotube soon begin to multiply as a trange blod like thing in the cryotube data spurts across the concoles at it works to rrecreate daichi's body and mind from the recorded dataafter a few hours there is a vaugly human form floating in the tank seemingly lifeless

[9:23] Daichi: after 8 hours have passed the form finally resembles daichi. a probe moves down incertingit'self into the back of daichi's skull as the computer begins to recreat the brain patters to restore her memorie and not leave her as a blank slate her bodie shakes in the cryotube as nerves begin to recive random implses

[9:27] Daichi: soon the process is completed and the tube opens up fluid flushing out all over the floor daichi's naked bodie flushing out with it she lays on the floor coucging up ater from her lungs slowly opening her eyes her bodie was weak and her reatsu low it would probably take a few days for her to fully recover but it was a small price to pay and after a few minets of lucidety her mind slowly begins to clear as all the recent events come slowly back to her memorie

[9:30] Daichi: still weak daichi drags herself across the floor to a nearby console she cling to it tpulling herself to her feet leaning on it for stabality befor she lets go stumbleing to the nearest wall she leans against it slowly makeing her way to the squad dorms to find some clothingas she had no intentions of walking around the soul society naked once clothed again sherests on her bed for an hour while she regains the strengto to walk unaided

[9:33] Daichi: still fearfull of tid seeing her daichi starts to rummage through her bedside cabinet for a seemingly ordinary bangle placeing it on her wrish she flick a shall concead switch which creates a holographic projection around her totally changeiong her appearance so she would not be recognised befor shegoes out to find an apropriate person to report what she jad just been through

Sjinx
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Tid Interogates Daichi (( posted by sekura Jinx)) Empty Re: Tid Interogates Daichi (( posted by sekura Jinx))

Post  TID Boxen Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:44 pm

i swear I did not kid nap her, i think either my clone did it or i was drunk
TID Boxen
TID Boxen
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum