Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granado (Krysten) vs Tusurabisu (Yuki - Ice Vizard)

Go down

Granado (Krysten) vs Tusurabisu (Yuki - Ice Vizard) Empty Granado (Krysten) vs Tusurabisu (Yuki - Ice Vizard)

Post  Tsurabisu Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:20 pm

[20:48] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) walks up into the giant throne room, never have being here before but still not impressed as he figured it would look something similar to this. He looks at the small woman in the throne “Judging by your reiatsu im guessing you’re the granado?” He shows no sign of fear at all, and calm as usual.

[20:56] Granado Espada (Krysten) looks up as she senses a strange reiatsu approach her, she looks around the room for any other "guests". After hearing the intruders words she says in a monotone voice " Yes, I am the Granado, who are you.....no, don't bother telling me you name...who do you -think- you are, waltzing into my palace uninvited?"

[20:59] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) completely ignored her request and speaks his name anyways, “I am Honoo Yuki. A Vizard… I’ve come here for answers” He steps two steps closer to her “I’ve also come here alone on my own terms, you don’t have to worry about any surprise attacks. I’ve heard you can turn hollows into Arrancars?” he says while holding a serious face filled with questions, hoping that she will allow him to speak more after she replies.

[21:05] Granado Espada (Krysten) tilts her head a bit, giving the vizard a puzzled look, she figures she might as well answer a few questions, since the intruder does not appear to be a threat. "Very well then Vizard, I will let you speak, I am not in the mood to spill blood tonight." she says, tapping her fingers on the side of her throne impatiently

[21:07] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) begins to take (what would be) 4 or 5 more step towards her almost expecting her to stop him.

[21:09] Granado Espada (Krysten) 's eyes carefully observe the Vizard as he approaches, but does not make any attempt to stop him. "I do have the ability to transform hollows into Arrancar....what does this have to do with you?"

[21:12] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) being almost directly infront of the granado Espada he can feel the immense spiritual pressure rushing through her body even though she isn’t releasing it. “Like I said A moment ago, I am A Vizard.” His face looking slightly gullible as he asks “Am… I the result of something you’ve done with the Hogyoku? Did you do this to me?”

[21:17] Granado Espada (Krysten) sighs and then ponders for a moment, loking down at the floor. She recalls the day the hogyoku was stolen while she was on duty as the Quinto Espada by the Shinigami. Now her gaze returns to the Vizard "The hogyoku was stolen from me, and now I alone have the ability to create Arrancar, and I don't remember hollowfying any Shinigami."

[21:21] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) slings his left arm out to the side as if he was hitting an invisible wall. “Then how did this happen, I cant remember anything as a shinigami! I did not come all the way to this desert death trap to hear you tell me you was not behind my creation!” Yuki sighs and pauses. “So theres no way of tellin why I am why I am then?” Though he now thoroughly enjoyed being a Vizard he still was curious to how he became one.

[21:26] Granado Espada (Krysten) would remain calm but slightly agitated, the Vizard was wasting her time with his foolishness. "I've heard enough of your sob story, obviously I have no answers to give. Leave now, you are begining to bores me"

[21:31] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) looks slightly shocked by her just blowing him off in such a manner. He puts his head down before speaking “Fair enough. Yuki then Turns around and begins to walk away as he gets to the steps he places his hand on his Zanpakuto “Since you don’t know anything. Your nothing to me, you don’t even deserve to exist in my mind.” He draws his blade quicky before holding it out infront of him with his back still towards the granado though completely aware of where she is. “Disperse Hisan Tougen.” Ice shards begin to crystallize infront of him at first, then the begin to spread. They are also at his feet. These shards are as sharp & tough as his blade & as cold as a below zero winter season, there are thousands of small shards hovering in front of him.

[21:38] Granado Espada (Krysten) would now stand up, with an angry expression on her face "How dare you raise your weapon here....." she stops in mid sentence and a crimson aura begins to surround her body as a tremendously dark and dense reiatsu begins to spill into the surrounding area. Her eyes glimmer for a second and a faint smile begins to form on her face "Very well then, it seems you are in need of an attitude adjustment" she says loud enough so that she can be heard as the walls of Las Noches begin to shake from the sheer force of her reiatsu

[21:43] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) ’s face has no expression to it. He looks as if he doesn’t care if he lives or dies. “Don’t underestimate me.” He says with a most calm voice. His body is feeling much heavier than before from all the reiatsu Granado is giving off, and the echo from walls of her voice bouncing would be enough to make anybody weak tremble, yet… he showed no sign of fear regardless of how he may have been feeling. Remaining silent he does A 180 degree slash at her from the distance sending all the shards (besides the ones at his feet) at her hoping to cut her. His eyes look almost lost in his own arrogance attempting to fight someone of such power without even his mask or bankai.

[21:53] Granado Espada (Krysten) would simply watch for a second as the shards of ice speed toward her. Before they would reach her body, she would vanish without a trace, leaving anyone who was watching unable to see her movements and would hear only a booming static sound. Without warning she would now appear above Yuki with her sword drawn, slashing down at her oppenent aiming diresctly for his head.

[21:59] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) smirks as he thinks watches his shards engulf her, at less than A seconds notice he feels her presence and swings his blade upwards to protect himself. The blade colliding with her blade keeping it out from his head it pushes him down into the ground, crushing the tiles below him. He begins to sweat looking more worried than calm now “Arhhg!” He lets out a small scream mostly from surprise, the shards at his feet begin to scatter up and fly towards grando as he is still in the trench made from impact.

[22:03] Tsume runs up to the large pillar and crashes into it with a hard crash against his back. His body slides down as he slowly slouches his way down to a sitting position "Ouch...." His brow raises at the commotion on the other side of the pillar. His hands pull around the side of the pillar along with his head peeked out to catch a glimpse of a man in blue. "I wonder what is going on with them..."

[22:11] Granado Espada (Krysten) continues to push down with her sword, in an attempt to overpower her oppenent, sending sparks flying all over the place from the continued pressure on his blade, However, she is so focused on the task at hand she does not notice the ice at his feet. The ice shards quickly freeze her feet holding her in place, she lets off the pressure on her attack as she now begins to look down at her feet wondering what has happened

[22:14] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) smirks as he feels the relief of her stopping pushing down on his blade there wasn’t much time left before he would have givin into being cut. Looking up at her he swings his zanpakuto at the floor bashing enough space to get out and make it around her without having to fly directly infront of her. See’n her confused look and knowing he was a fool for not doing this sooner, he leaps back about 10 feet before…
[22:14] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) eyes begin to glare yellow...
[22:14] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) puts his Zanpakuto out infront of him and smiles.
[22:15] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) places his hand over his face, and begins to claw, as a mask forms, his reiatsu changes.
[22:15] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio): The first section is complete. Then the next, the horns and spikes finish last.
[22:15] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio): his transformation completes and the massive display of reiatsu is drawn back towards his body.

[22:18] Tsume looks at the man that just formed the mask on his face. Tsume's hand reaches up to feel his bone masks tusk in confusion. "What is he?....he cant be like me...something feels off." Tsume continues to wonder what he was and what was happening. If anything did happen to the other arrancar he wouldnt be strong enough to do anything about it. His hand pushes harder on the pillar as he watches on with a slight shudder.

[22:30] Granado Espada (Krysten) would now swing her sword at the ice at her feet, breaking it off and allowing her to regain her mobility. This would be doen just in time to see the Vizard show his mask and release more of his reiatsu. She is surprised by the amount of spiritual pressure he is displaying, but it nonetheless unaffected by it. "Impressive!" she says with a smirk on her face "I suppose it would be rude of me not to take you seriously at this point...." She now points her sword directly at Yuki and hold it there for a second as her reiatsu level begins to increase again. The crimson aura returns, causing Las Noches to shake even harder, so much so that chunks of the ceiling begin to fall and crash on the ground. "Lascerate him, Fiera!" she shouts. Her sword vanishes into a cloud of smoke and a mask resembling a prehistroic cat forms on her face, armor covered in a black mane cover her shoulders, on her arms, claws begin to form as well. "Its over for you, Vizard" she says calmy now fully transformed

[22:38] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) would stare into grandos eyes through his mask at the same time she begins to release he holds his blade out as he says “Impressive? “Let me show you impressive”. He watches as she begins to transform “BANKAI! Touketsu Kujo! (Frozen Destruction)” A massive slow of reiatsu is sent up into the air spiraling, while would have normally been light colored is now a dark red. Yuki’s transformation only adds to the destruction of of roof falling. He brings his blade down by his side calmly and holds it there for a momement. “Drown.” He swings his blade up quicly in the Granados direction as a massive tsunami s sized wave flies directly towards her, hoping to freeze her.

[23:26] Granado Espada (Krysten) would wave a hand in the air slowly then stop it in the direction of Yuki, her palm facing him. "Paravientos" she says calmly, then suddenly her body is surrounded in a sphere of high speed wind, shielding her from the onslaught of ice that is appraoching her. She now begins to charge a cero in the palm of her hand, the red light from it reflecting off of the floor turning the room red

[23:29] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) is in shock from her being able to deflect his wave away from purely wind. As he notices the Cero he swings his blade upwards again towards her, not to hit her but to form a bridge of ice in her direction. As it forms he runs and slide up it, sliding across the ice he jumps to get behind her. Hoping she doesn’t switch direction with her cero he swings his blade in her direction sending another wave of ice at her. “Lets see you block it again!”

[23:35] Tsume grunts trying to keep himself up to the best of his ability. The spiritual pressure was to much for him to handle. Large chunks of ceiling crash down around him almost like they were sending a warning. Tsume notices a dark red light creep around the corner and a creepy sound to follow. "Dammit i cant stay here any longer...." Tsume fights his way away from the seen knowing the the commotion between the two fighters would allow him to escape without being seen. "I hope she will be ok...." He says looking back then vanishing suddenly.

[23:40] Granado Espada (Krysten) would close the palm of her hand to stop the cero, then turn around to block the attack by placing her arms in an X formation and bracing for impact. She knows she cant dodge the surprise attack. She mutters to herself under her breath as the ice from the attack begins to cover her body, causing her to appear as if she was an ice sculpture

[23:45] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) smirks and begins to laugh from an overwhelming happiness “Ive got you now Espada! He watches as her body begins to get covered in ice. “NOW YOU DIE!” He lunges from where he was to the ice she is engulfed in to bust it with his zanpakuto if it hits, it will most likely shatter the ice & her body.

[23:54] Granado Espada (Krysten) would be unable to move, trapped inside the block of ice. Yuki'a attack would connect, shattering the ice but only managing to slash her across the chest. Being the Granado, her hierro is much tougher than would be expected in her released form, despite her small size. After the impact she would drop to her knees, and she would spit up a good amount of blood on ther floor,

[23:58] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) Smiles and smirks yet again “Hmph. Your not nearly as strong ive heard you are as he says winded. His mask gains a crack in it & his eyes grow wide. He knows he must try to finish this fast before his mask breaks apart. “Then again. Most people would have died from something this major” as he says this he leaps into the air and calls out “Winter Storm, Ice from the Heavens” He sprins 1 times completely around doing a 360 and swings his blade towards the ground at granado sending a icey tornado at her. The tornado is Skinny in size, but very strong. His reatsu is draining with every attack he gives.

[0:15] Granado Espada (Krysten) would rise to one knee to face the attack, still panting and bleeding on the ground. "Fiera.....its time to show your true form and crush those that oppose us". With that said, a huge jolt of reiatsu causes her to almost go into conviulsions, causeing her to arch her back to that her head is facing the ceiling. The white of her eyes slowly fades to black as all of her armor begins to fall off. Horns sprout from her head as well a a tail and several tentacles. A huge axe half the size her body forms in her hands, she swings it with all of her stength, which causes a powerful cyclone to appear, nullifying Yukis attack. She swings her axe over her shoulder and rises to her feet, a black aura now surrounds her body as she gives Yuki a cold stare "I dindt think I would have to bring this out, you are the first to see it.....I'm afraid it will be the last thing you ever see."

[0:25] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) notices the ice tornado breaks apart and takes most the wind from her attack and disperses it, he is still blown back from the massive amount of wind she swung at him. Putting his arms in an X form, he swings then back to an attacking position. He is very hesitant to attack, her reiatsu is almost unbelievable like something he’s never even felt before. It was different from regular reiatsu this was darker, more evilly pure. Noticing After he put his arms down there were scratches on his arm from the wind alone, he begins to bleed slowly from the cuts in his arms. His eyes go into fear briefly before remembering his mask is only a minute from breaking apart. “What the fuck are you?” his voice echoes back and fourth behind his mask making it sound distorted. Without any further hesitation he drops to the ground and swings his zanpakutos blade towards it. As it touches the ground it freezes the ground below them, by doing this he has control of the battle field. “Come see why I am not to be overlook
[0:25] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) … Espada.” He waits on her next move.

[0:37] Granado Espada (Krysten) ignores Yukis question but simply smirks as she vanishes once again, this time not a sound is made. In her current form, she is able to manipulate the wind resistance which hinders most others.Her speed is thus increased dramatically at the cost of her armor, and it would be hard to believe anyone could truly follow her movements. She silently appears behind Yuki and swings her axe aiming at his neck

[0:47] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) freezes not sure of where she is, he cannot hear her nor see her being unprepared for such speed he can only feel her presence at the last second, he barely moves forward enough and tries to jump being cut deeply in the back not on his spine but just left to it, he begins to bleed a lot. He rolls and slides on the ice that is on the ground his mask shatters all except his upper left portion. He attempts to stand digging his zanpakuto into the ice, and fails. He tries again blood is dripping from his mouth from being cut so deeply, this time he is able to stand but is in extreme pain. Theres no way he could escape her by sonidoing nor flasstepping away. His only chance is to use the ice he build on the ground. Summoning all the rest of his strength he pulls his blade out of the ice wobbling as he does so. He swing it up in her direction “Die.... Espada” All the ice on the gound scatters and breaks into hundreds of thousands of tiny ice shards and surrounds both of them. “Theres no way you can blow
[0:47] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) away all of these.” Coughing up more blood. Just as he is about to attempt to kill her, his mask breaks. In complete shock most of the ice shards drop he drops back to his knees. “Damn it…” He draws the remaining reiatsu he has to surround himself in the remaining iceshards acting as a sphere shield not sure what he is going to do next.

[0:58] Granado Espada (Krysten) would grin as she watches her attack connect with the Vizard. She examines him, watching his every pathetic move. "Its time I finish this......Tormenta de Fueo" she says and she raises her axe in the air, spinning it around 360 degrees. As she does this a cyclone of wind is created in front of her, which she then shoots a barage of bala into, causing the cyclone to glow red at the bala are evenly distributed inside of it. She would now drop her axe so that it points at the Vizard, and the cyclone follows its direction

[1:06] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) ’s eyes widen as cyclone comes at him, he can feel the pressure through his shield as it hits it it begins to disrupt the balance of his shards, he litterly gives it every ounce of reiatsu he has left to keep it from completely shattering his ice shield, the balas are conflicting with the outers of the shield causing yuki to physically be wore completely out trying to keep it together. “ahhhh” He lets out a horrific scream as the she shield shatters, thought it balance the balas from hitting him, the wind alone was enough to send him flying through the wall of this building & the entire dome. Yuki he slung far. Out of side by Krystens winds. He lands deep into the desert sands unable to move, barely able to breathe. Completely unconscious. All he can do is lay there and hope either she does chase to find where he landed. In his own mind he see’s and feels his zanpakuto return to normal from bankai. He hilt rolls out of his hand. And his zanpakuto lays beside him.
Tsurabisu
Tsurabisu
Admin
Admin

http://bleachreborn.com

Back to top Go down