Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsu's Inner Hollow Bashing

4 posters

Go down

Tsu's Inner Hollow Bashing Empty Tsu's Inner Hollow Bashing

Post  Jarael Kimono Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm gonna use this thread to archive any 'good' rp we get up to as a group.

Tsu's Inner Hollow Bashing

[11:58] Rayek Kytori: Oi! Sorry I'm late
[11:58] Jarael Kimono: It's ok, Yuki's got no idea why he's down here
[11:58] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) late for what?
[11:58] Di Emerald rubs her eyes abit
[11:58] Rayek Kytori grins
[11:59] Jarael Kimono strokes her chin "It's time you learned to beat your inner hollow into submission, but it takes a little gettin' used to"
[11:59] Jarael Kimono: "Doing so will allow you to retain your mask for around three minutes, after that it's like walking on a knife edge"
[11:59] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) rubs the back of his head "how, am i gonna do that? I cant even force him out on will yet?"
[11:59] Jarael Kimono: "Yeah, but we can"
[12:00] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) begins looking nervous, remaining quite
[12:00] Jarael Kimono: We're inside a barrier, and Di, Rayek and myself will take it in turns to wear your hollowified self out
[12:01] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) wear .. it.. out?
[12:01] Jarael Kimono: yep
[12:01] Jarael Kimono: your fully hollowfied state is pretty powerful
[12:01] Jarael Kimono: but to stop it from consuming you
[12:01] Jarael Kimono: we're gonna beat three shades of shit outta' it
[12:02] Rayek Kytori looks over at Jarael, Have you actually demonstrated the true power of a vizard to him?
[12:02] Di Emerald: cant i kill anymore shingami if they come back in this thing?))
[12:02] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) "uuuhhh" begins to becom more nervous... what happens if i dont over come it?
[12:02] Jarael Kimono: "you will by proxy"
[12:02] Jarael Kimono: "as long as your sentience remains lucid, you'll be able to defeat it with our help"
[12:02] Jarael Kimono: "and if not, we've got a hollow on our hands and we do what we always do"
[12:02] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) you saild fully hollowfied state? what do you mean fully
[12:03] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) you would kill me if i cant over come it?!
[12:03] Jarael Kimono: "I mean you will become more hollow than man, you'll take on a berserker like state. Your body will increase in mass, your limbs will swell, your voice will change and you will become fully driven by blind instinct and rage
[12:04] Jarael Kimono: "and yes, we'll kill you if you don't beat it"
[12:04] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) "ok"
[12:04] Jarael Kimono: "It's all or nothin', you think you're ready?"
[12:08] Di Emerald looks at jarael "who fights him first?"
[12:09] Jarael Kimono: I suggest Di first, then tag out to Rayek, then I'll finish him off
[12:10] Di Emerald nods yawning abit then tines to yuki
[12:10] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) so..... how are your gonna force the hollow out of me?
[12:11] Jarael Kimono unpockets the Hogyoku and removes it's barrier seal
[12:11] Jarael Kimono: "with this" Jumps onto Yuki and holds the orb to his chest
[12:12] Jarael Kimono frowns in concentration as the orb's tendrils unfurl, wrapping themselves around his arms
[12:12] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) eyes become wide... and begins to studder backwards... he begins to feel his body shaping differntly, He begins loosing control and lusting destruction
[12:12] Rayek Kytori makes his way outside the barrier.
[12:13] Di Emerald draws her sword
[12:13] Rayek Kytori: Good luck Di!
[12:13] Jarael Kimono grits her teeth, her arm shaking "shiit" *BOOOOOOOOM* flies back into the barrier wall... the orb rolls out of her hand and it's barrier seal rematerialises, she shakes her head blinking "ok...hold onto your butts"
[12:14] Yuki Hono’s body completes transformation.... as he standind al lthe way up he turns towards di, he sticks out 1 of his fingers and aims it at her "CERO!" with a distuted voice, and fires a cero towards her chest
[12:15] Rayek Kytori hums the Indiana Jones theme.
[12:16] Di Emerald moves out the way but the cero gets her leit should . grimaces at yuki and rushing towards him
[12:16] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) lets out a scream, almost as if he's in pain. Then rushes at di ready to swing his claws at her
[12:17] Di Emerald holds hand over face while charing at the hollow summoning her mask
[12:18] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) continues his run towards her, and lunges at her body attempt to punch her mask off her face
[12:19] Di Emerald leans back aiming a kick towards his rips protecting her mask
[12:20] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) takes the kick, and roars... he rolls over top of her body and lands behind her. as he lands he prepares for another charge this time charging a cero from his mouth
[12:21] Di Emerald looks behide seeing the hollow chagre the cero running at it before it can fire it
[12:22] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) Continues to charge the cero as he runs towards her, almost as if he feels no threat.
[12:22] Di Emerald aims slashs at the hollowfied yuki's legs
[12:23] Jarael Kimono mutters "Seems his natural instinct is to fire cero, use your speed to your advantage"
[12:24] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) releases the cero after being cut in the legs.. it misfires into a rock and blows it to bits. He lets out another scream from being cut. As he jumps back his legs already begin to regenerate. He run towards Di again with an open fist behind his head
[12:25] Di Emerald flashsteps on a rock behind yuki then rushing towards the dam thing thring to keep slashing at it
[12:26] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) stops his run at full speed.. sliding into the ground.. while searching for Di, he begins to charge another cero from his mouth.
[12:27] Jarael Kimono slaps Rayek on the back "now"
[12:27] Jarael Kimono whistles sharply to Di
[12:27] Di Emerald: gets out of the barrier
[12:27] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) notices rayek coming in and fires his charging cero directly at him
[12:28] Di Emerald sits down next to jarael
[12:28] Jarael Kimono ruffles her hair "good work"
[12:29] Rayek Kytori charges into the barrier as he draws his zanpaktou. From the moment the Cero is fired he jumps up to try and avoid it, he places his two hands on his zanpaktou holding it above his head and yells PAVAN!! his zanpaktou emites air and winds begins to catch up he plunches down toward Yuki attempting to strike him head on.
[12:31] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) lets out another roar being distorted, he jumps up in the air to meet rayek half away, he avoids the blade as he swings his claws at him (if it hits it will leave a thin trail of ice where the scratch is) attempting to cut him across the chest
[12:31] Tsurabisu Scorpio: i figure since this would be my full hollow transformation, and im ice.. i would have some sort of cold attack to my inventory right? lol ))
[12:33] Rayek Kytori attempts to jump back as much as possible avoiding him, yet his jacket is ripped, he lands on the ground sliding making dust fly up in the air, He instantly roars as he spins his blade in his hand making dust rise up making it hard to see within the barrier
[12:34] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) relying purely on instincts and not being able to see well, he begins charging another cero from his mouth directly where he saw rayek land before the dust begin to fly
[12:36] Rayek Kytori notices him charging a Cero, he raises his hand to his face as he continues to spin his blade as a wirlwind begins to form, a white liqued emites from his eyes nostrils and mouth forming a mask on his face, he roars as the absorbs the Cero into the wirlwind, being pushed back a few feet, he again continues to make the wirlwind stronger attempting to catch Yuki in it.
[12:37] Jarael Kimono narrows her eyes and tilts her head lighting a lucky strike silver
[12:39] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) continues to make noise, instead of trying to keep away from the wind, he first looks outside of the barrier at di, for no good reason, then he lunges directly to the center attempting to cut Rayek with his his right hand, as if he doesn’t care if he gets cut by his blade.
[12:39] Jarael Kimono shouts "Now!"
[12:42] Rayek Kytori eyes widen in shock, he stops spinning his and roars BANKAI!! a huge burst of air trows his up in the air away from Yuki wich would most likely push him back a little too, he trew himself up to the roof of the barrier, quickly placing his feet against the roof pushing himself back plunging himself towards Yuri with great speed as he tries to take a swing for his left shoulder.
[12:44] Jarael Kimono swipes her mask over her face and un-sheaths her Zanpakuto - the full force of her spiritual pressure being unleashed. As the dust settles a large blast crater has been dug in the ground, the soles of her sneakers smoke emitting an acrid smell. She turns her right heel, it squelches in the dirt, and springs forward, the air between her and the fighting pair seems to swell...
[12:45] Jarael Kimono takes a swing at Yuki from behind
[12:45] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) gets pushed back from the wind… he lands in a stance where he his head is held down, he keeps his head down for long enough to begin charging another cero. He looks up with the cero charging in his mouth as Rayek is coming down on him and fires it just missing his left side. His should gets cut deep, he steps back and lets out a very loud scream as his shoulder begins to heal he gets cut from behind, and drops down to his knees
[12:45] Karma Yheng is Online
[12:45] HUD BCS V.1.1.4: Account saved.
[12:46] Rayek Kytori slides back and looks over his shoulder to Jarael as a crack forms in his mask.
[12:46] Jarael Kimono brings the Nodatachi around for a second swing "Two more of these and you'll be dead Yuki, it's time to wake up"
[12:46] Jarael Kimono's sword shimmers, the sound of her shunpo and first swing suddenly catching up to her movements *RIIIIIIIIIIP-KABOOOOOOOOOOM*
[12:47] Shashasha Shilova is Online
[12:47] Jarael Kimono: ((is going for authentic manga over the top-ness))
[12:47] Janu Voom is Online
[12:47] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) begins to get back on his feet, and gets cut acorss his chest from jarales swing, and stumbles back, As h lets out another scraem he gets in a stance to charge her
[12:48] Rayek Kytori flashsteps to the exit of the barrier and looks at jarael with worried eyes.
[12:48] Rayek Kytori his mask shatters.
[12:48] Jarael Kimono flicks the dark fluid from the blade and turns her Nodachi into a gracefu ark, the blood leaving the blade in one clean drop
[12:48] Jarael Kimono curls her lips into a smile, concealed by the upper jaw of her mask
[12:49] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) jumps at jarael and attempts to knock the mask off her face
[12:51] Jarael Kimono's head flicks back, Yuki's talon like finger unhooks the mask and it disintegrates "heh...good, but not good enough" her offhand spins around and at the apex of the arc, her Nodachi is suddenly in her left hand, reverse gripped "but I was the captain commander... like I need a Mask!"
[12:52] Jarael Kimono continues to turn in the air, her blade runs from Yuki's left hip over and accross to his right shoulder, she stumbles as the sword moves into vacant air, dropping to the ground *huff*
[12:53] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) Lets out the largest scream yet, it echoes through the barrier Jumps back and begins to charge another cero from his mouth. It looks as if he has no intention to release it, almost as if he is attempting to charge a gran rey cero. Just as he begins to add blood he misfires it into the top of the barrier and stands still for a moment.. His body beginds to shed.. as it falls over Yuki is seen standing. He falls onto the ground on top of it.
[12:53] Jarael Kimono closes her eyes and exhales "thank fuck for that" before collapsing onto the ground, laughing breathleslly, coughing
[12:54] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) remains motionless
[12:54] Jarael Kimono's black Nodachi shimmers, transforming to its sealed state having never been fully released
[12:54] Rayek Kytori charges into the barrier towards Jarael.
[12:55] Rayek Kytori: Jarael!
[12:55] Jarael Kimono facepalms and slowly wipes her hand accross her face, bending her lower lip, drooling slightly "yeh?"
[12:55] Di Emerald follows rayek
[12:55] Rayek Kytori: Umm... You okay?
[12:55] HUD BCS V.1.1.4: Account saved.
[12:55] Jarael Kimono tilts her head and gives Rayek a quizzical look "that depends.." her eyes close, her nose wrinkling
[12:56] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) fingers twitch
[12:56] Rayek Kytori looks over to Yuki's hollowfied body and places his hand on the hilt of his zanpaktou.
[12:56] Rayek Kytori: Shit now i've got to finish him off.
[12:57] Jarael Kimono groans "save finishin' him off for after you bring me the rum, tonto"
[12:57] Di Emerald yawns abit waiting to see whats happaning next
[12:57] Jarael Kimono claws her fingers in the dirt and lurches forwards, her head lolling to one side as she attempts to sit upright
[12:58] fear89 Hendes is Online
[12:58] Di Emerald sits besides jarael seening if she needs help
[12:58] Jarael Kimono smacks her lips "he hatched..see? it's like friggin' easter or somethin'"
[12:58] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) begins to move his full hand... almost no engery at all he is able to lift his head at rayek... "Finish... me off?" his head drops back to the ground
[12:58] Jarael Kimono: "mm..chocolate"
[12:58] Jarael Kimono turns to Yuki and opens one eye "I was kidding, asshole"
[12:58] Rayek Kytori grins, Well I guess not, good to have you with us.
[12:59] Tsurabisu Scorpio rolls onto his back "Hey rayek"
[12:59] Jarael Kimono smacks him roudn the back of the head "now stop laying about! there's work to do!" lols forward again and begins to snore
[12:59] Forcing Ground Sit
[12:59] Rayek Kytori: Aye? Yuki?
[12:59] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) smiles as he lays in pain "Im still more handsome than you"
[13:00] Di Emerald pokes jarael to get her up
[13:01] Rayek Kytori sighs at Yuki, Have you looked in a mirror lately? -he says jokingly-
[13:01] Jarael Kimono opens her murderous eyes and breathes in slowly "I demand...a Cigarette"
[13:01] Jarael Kimono's mouth hangs open expectantly
[13:01] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) face becomes more serious.. as he looks directly up at the articial sky. "So... guys.. what happens now?"
[13:01] Di Emerald: sighs and gives her one lighting it for her
[13:02] Jarael Kimono puffs on it and breaks into a grin
[13:02] Rayek Kytori: Now... begins training
[13:02] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) now?
[13:02] Rayek Kytori: Umm... not right now.
[13:02] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) lays his head back down
[13:03] Jarael Kimono: "training starts tomorrow..but you'll be able to summon that mask at will now"
[13:03] Yuki Hono (Tsurabisu Scorpio) I feel like, ive grown mountains just from this alone
Jarael Kimono
Jarael Kimono

Back to top Go down

Tsu's Inner Hollow Bashing Empty Re: Tsu's Inner Hollow Bashing

Post  Tsurabisu Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:55 pm

Nice jarael ^^
Tsurabisu
Tsurabisu
Admin
Admin

http://bleachreborn.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:30 am

Nice.... RP

and Rayek....PAVAN???? Where did u get that name from?? who told u that name?
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/sridhar.gogineni?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayek Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:41 am

Jefferson Constantineau wrote:Nice.... RP

and Rayek....PAVAN???? Where did u get that name from?? who told u that name?

ummm
i made it up D:
I've been using it since.... the day i aquired shikai with the old combat system allthought hardly used it ICly Rolling Eyes
Why?
Rayek
Rayek
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarael Kimono Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Pavan is another name for Vayu, the Hindu god and 'spiritual father' to Hanuman.

Regarded as an elemental god of air and wind etc.

Pavan's also the name of a slow progressional dance. No one knows why it's called a pavan but it's possibly derived from the spanish for peacock (pavón).

Lets just put it down to one of those rare moments of genius Rayek has.
Jarael Kimono
Jarael Kimono

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayek Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:36 pm

yea definetly rare!
I thought i made it up but you refreshened my mind apperently >_< i probably got it from wiki or something... its to long ago to remember
Rayek
Rayek
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down