Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other options

+4
mikey Drezelan
Shasato
Jefferson Constantineau
Aoia
8 posters

Go down

Other options Empty Other options

Post  Aoia Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:24 am

Was Jefferson your favorite or someone else? Also here you can give your thoughts on any past CC, along with the possibilities of a new one!

I only see one candidate so far and im possitive there are more, also no1 has comment on past CCs [feels unloved] although as most players left and were mostly new players its not suprising no-one knows of my rein of terror [insert evil laugh here]

If anyone else is running for CC they should say so here, and start there own thread like Zaraki's shining example!
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Other options Empty Re: Other options

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:19 pm

let me be the first to one to reply to this.. actually i wanted to start this topic... but aoia once again thought ahead of me...

My favorite Captain Commander would be AOIA--- I think she was a wonderful CC.... Ppl who have been around atleast as old as me would agree to that.... She was like a complete package... builder, scripter, Gm, CC, Event organiser...her selection of captains was flawless.... I learnt a lot by looking wat she was doing....

Jarael--- She was awesome as a Captain Commander too... I still remember the problem she faced abt granted stats wen she became the CC and how she handled it... Her capabilities and innovation were only restricted by the short time she was in the position... I seriously hoped she would remain a cc for a longer time... but... everyone has their restrictions....

I hope the next CC would be active and make the sim a really interesting place to be in... Smile
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/sridhar.gogineni?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 am

YAY PRAISE [Sexy vampire dance]

Thanks Jeff ^_^ id still like to know who else is running for the possition, if u could at least post here if u are or not that would be great.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shasato Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:10 am

Jefferson Constantineau wrote:My favorite Captain Commander would be AOIA--- I think she was a wonderful CC.... Ppl who have been around atleast as old as me would agree to that.... She was like a complete package... builder, scripter, Gm, CC, Event organiser...her selection of captains was flawless.... I learnt a lot by looking wat she was doing....

I am not old enough in the groups to know what aoia was like as a CC, but i have seen her helping around ALOT in the ss, i believe she would be an excellent candidate.

Shasato
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:41 am

Im vizard leader so im not really a candidate, and after last time im really not sure id want to be CC again, especialy since like last time, im not a GM, i cant inforce anything, and last time i didnt even have the group rights i needed till almost the day i lost the possition XD, its allot of work and u need ALLOT of patience to deal with people. and even as captain commander people still outrank what you say such as pheonix and karma, making any standards you set easy to just go around so you have to adjust your own organisation around theres, and untill u have captains that are competent to delicate work too you often have to do EVERYTHING urself, at one point i was running all the exams marking all the exams setting up RP events, setting up captains exams, wich for me was long term not hey pass a test and ur a captain, my test required people to log there progress, and hand it in, showing activity rate role play and many other aspects, well, sitting there going over RP notecards to check for godmodding metagaming ect, wasnt too bad, but still work.

Making a system to organise things, and one to make it point based and not based on discression is allot of work, being a vizard is far more fun XD.

Also making RP isnt the captain commanders job anymore, we have an RP making group now, but in my opinion the CC should unquestionibly be apart of that group, but from what i know its not a requirement anymore, PS, id also like to know how to join said group.

so far of all the people running i would Vote for Mikey, even if he hasnt done this stuff before, jsut from knowing him i know if he puts the effort in he will get stuff done, he also knows allot of the working of the sim being an ex GM and spending time with myself Krysten and sharm the previous granado, whom Mikey was almost granado in his place.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:45 am

Awwws I feel some what special now lol.

Well I'd have to say from all the notices I have read it sounds like jeff did one hell of a job and him being one of my friend's he was a great guy and it woulda been fun to atleast been a captain or trainee under his comand. (that sounds weird but shush XD ) But I think jeff was a great captain commander almost as good as stress emmons was back in HM and partially BC before retireing.

If jeff had a bit more time to hold the captain commander position job down I'd say he would be up there with stress GREAT JOB JEFFERSON ^.^ afro
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:08 pm

i always thought....

Mikey and zaraki were the perfect contestants.... I would also suggest Darkness Nizna (4th captain) ... From wat little i saw.... He is active, holds classes, RPs, trains ppl, holds exams.... He is as perfect as a captain can be..... It would be for the selection committee to think more abt it... More ppl would encourage competetion and make the CC work better and stay on his/her toes....

all three are awesome in one field... but everyone have their pros and cons.... so Aoia... it will be upto the committee to decide...

as of now...

Mikey x Zaraki x Darkness
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Jeff is right darkness has done a lot but with aoia climbing all over me about me being rey aka GOD i can't do much RP without being yelled at Sad so i stay OOC while around her and IC when not around her ^.^ but yea Darkness is a good sujestion jeff
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:34 pm

lol mikey... RP that ur son tried to poison u for taking the throne and u ran away, had a cosmetic surgery and changed ur face, and now are a shinigami...

Mikey as King(rey) of ss--------------> king
Mikey after cosmetic surgery---------> afro

lol!
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:35 pm

see no one would recognise u..... cheers
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 pm

XD no in RP I'm actually a member of zero squad but currently am holding the throne untill the other memembers of zero squad find the true heir to the throne (this is all NPC of course) and either if i make CC or just normal captain thats when they will find the true heir to the throne
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilithborn Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:47 pm

So is this some kinda of excuse to make a 14th div for the RP >.< 13 is enought if you ask me
Lilithborn
Lilithborn
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Vintner Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 pm

oj hands down STRESS was the best cc Very Happy he held rp events helped oraganize the makin of that video and was very approachable he did an awesome job and was always workin on something even had ooc "events" (afro on the ooc tv area in hm) and he did it for a long time and helped evole our beloved sim
Brianna Vintner
Brianna Vintner
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsurabisu Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:16 am

AOIA

im sure i would have commented on your past experience if iwas here athe time ^^ hope this makes u feel at least a little more loved lol
Tsurabisu
Tsurabisu
Admin
Admin

http://bleachreborn.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Drezelan Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 am

lil = baka dude zero squad is the squad that protects the royal family it has little to do with the gotei 13 seriously catch up on your bleach knowledge bro
mikey Drezelan
mikey Drezelan
Squad Member/ Gillian
Squad Member/ Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:11 am

[feels more loved]

I think stress made up for any of his mistakes with pure effort, he ran this sim with an iron fist, no-one broke the rules or they were gone, and there was none of this disrespectful behaivure we see today, he ran events almost every day and was exceptionally passionate, however i feel the sim has greatly evolved since HM, and could no longer be run in such a way, it is far more complicated a place then it was back then, and requires a more organized and preferably more than one person running the show, to avoid bias indiscretions like those of the past. One person WILL be bias, its unavoidable, however a group of people may not be, and a statistical system won’t be bias at all. I think the times have changed and new leadership is required to that of HM, as I believe players simply leave when they feel cheated by, as its always CC or pheonix’s disression. However if there was a clear cut yes or no way to attain rank, add rules, or any other form of major change to the sim, and such things were clearly public, such things would not happen, the amount of players that leave this sim due to feelings of neglect is insane, the only reason this sim maintains itself is due to bleach being popular, and this being the leading bleach sim in SL, however that will not last forever unless we repair that which is wrong.

PS, Mikey, i replaced my possition of Rei regardless of what i was told by pheonix to one of me being in a royal family, as you wont be keeing the possition anyways perhaps you could do the same? it would make for much more realistic RP.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarael Kimono Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:13 am

That last sentence confused me Aoia... you WANT there to be a member of the royal family in our RP???

The King of Soul Society is effectively god... so I don't personally want to see any characters that are higher up than Zero Squad, because in 'Bleach' The King resides in a different dimension and this very fact fuels the entire Aizen vs Shinigami storyline...

I have to agree that Aoia was the best CC so far. I was only half decent because I got to implement all the things she wanted to and because I had 3 years of leading an RP clan in my resume! I probably could have held on to the job for another month or so (in hindsight) but I'm happier being a Vizard as my activity will drop like an H-Bomb in a few weeks.

Darkness is a good RPer but Captain Commander requires a balance of RP and Management, and also requires the individual to really know the ins and outs of the sim. He's been here ten days. People objected to my election and I'd been around for a month! How times change...
Jarael Kimono
Jarael Kimono

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Jarael Kimono wrote:That last sentence confused me Aoia... you WANT there to be a member of the royal family in our RP???

Not really, even zero squad means the shinigami get to have x ammount of ranked members over other races, adding royal familes just ads even more then the by defult larder size having 13 captains, but at least as a royal family member he could RP with others.
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:53 pm

well.. dark was an old captain... but... yeah... the selection team will need to see all aspects before choosing...
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum