Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your Bleach Reborn Character development page...thing.

+4
ovan-korobase
Lilithborn
Tsurabisu
sherithefox
8 posters

Go down

your Bleach Reborn Character development page...thing. Empty your Bleach Reborn Character development page...thing.

Post  sherithefox Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:20 pm

my BR char. is Sheri de Zorra, or sheri of the Arrancar.

here is what i plan for her Resurrección to look like.
https://2img.net/h/i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/sephirothclone712/srcd.jpg

its badly drawen and has no view of the legs yet... but thats why im still working on it ^^;
sherithefox
sherithefox
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

your Bleach Reborn Character development page...thing. Empty Re: your Bleach Reborn Character development page...thing.

Post  Tsurabisu Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:14 am

pretty cool u actually drew it out ^^
Tsurabisu
Tsurabisu
Admin
Admin

http://bleachreborn.com

Back to top Go down

your Bleach Reborn Character development page...thing. Empty Re: your Bleach Reborn Character development page...thing.

Post  Lilithborn Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:23 am

Ok brase for a long one.... Ok My Charater is one of the youngest of the Captains Which it realy shows in his personality. Layback/Blunt/Silly/Careless. And of corse a few secrets hover over him, like with his eye patch.
And Well if you havent seen it yet you all know what my sword is "Snow Snake" and those who havent yet well be left breathless.

Ok Me done ^^
Lilithborn
Lilithborn
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  ovan-korobase Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:55 am

yay i was hoping to do this thing for awile..... my charater is lilith right hand man but becouse of that he has to make sure that lilith dose his work. so he will drage lilith bake to the 10th div barricks when he finds lilith fulling arownd..... he is also blind becouse back when he was a trainne he was attack by a hallow and was blinded...... he has the potinchole to be a capten but knows that if he dose lilith will never do his work and for secreats about his past is loyal to lilith
ovan-korobase
ovan-korobase
Lieutenant/ Adjuchas
Lieutenant/ Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

your Bleach Reborn Character development page...thing. Empty v2!!!

Post  sherithefox Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 pm

well i final got version two, sho-ri really is good with Adobe editor O_O; next is ver.3!!! keep in touch! and thanks for the post guys ^^; i would hate for it to be just me... posting... here... *hugs you guys* TTwTT
your Bleach Reborn Character development page...thing. Srcd2
sherithefox
sherithefox
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Yare Yare..... My character doesnt real care abt my character..... it is wat it is... Shocked
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/sridhar.gogineni?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Noamuth Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:15 pm

My char is Noamuth Del Ssin. I'm currently working on my charracters Ressurection but if you would like to know anything bout my char, ask for my NC or rp with me or even both. ^^

Noamuth
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:10 am

Aoia Gearbox:Had a large amount of spiritual awareness in life and was considered crazy at the time. People decided it would be amusing to give me reason to be scared at age 12 buried alive Tortured by hollows that ate me slowly over hours until i died, only to do the same in death for significantly longer, when the shinigami finally found me the hollow held me as hostage, One shinigami attacked the hollow, dealing a fatal blow, at this the hollow ripped out the small remains of my chain, dealing more pain then i had believed possible, perhaps it was my will to not give up, or simply the pain inflicted but my shinigami powers arose, killing the wounded hollow, and wounding the shinigami around me.

I was later adopted into a sympathetic royal family untill i decided to pursue a military background, raising to be a vice captain in the 4th squad, discovering my affinity with water, and its healing properties, i learned i could control water [hydrogen and its link to oxygen] I was then given a Mission by my adopted father and the captain commander to infiltrate Los Noches and learn of the threat called the hyogoku, after completeing this task, i was promoted to captain commander.

After the shinigami obtained the hyogoku, its powers slowly seeped into me, awakening the hollow that had been asleep inside me for so long, that torture, that pain, it all came back, and it grew stronger each day, until i could no longer conceal such powers, my father discovered me, and sentenced me to death, he had no mercy for me, saying i had died to a hollow.

I used sheer force to escape my fate, infiltrated Sereitei, took the hyogokuand fled to earth, since that day i have lived on earth amongst kindred spirits, we are called Vizards, and we are finally free.

Name:Aoia Gearbox
Died:England 1487
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilithborn Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:31 am

Holy hell first prize goes to Aoia. Love to see if some tops her for best short story lol
Lilithborn
Lilithborn
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  ovan-korobase Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 am

Lilithborn wrote:Holy hell first prize goes to Aoia. Love to see if some tops her for best short story lol

have to side with lilith with this one she gits the gold star
ovan-korobase
ovan-korobase
Lieutenant/ Adjuchas
Lieutenant/ Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Awesome RP story Aoia....

lol.. would love to put up my story now... but ... need to wait till tomorrow... for a notice in the SL... everything will be explained there... once I post that notice.. i will post my story here...
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Shasato Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:42 am

I am at the end stages of developing my bankai, here is what i have so far, i basically had a vague idea of what it was, then i used it with Ichigo Zemjla in an rp fight, and developed it during the fight:

I drop my sword into the ground, and it fades like another bankai that i cannot recall at the moment, i believe senbonzakura.

My zanpanpakuto then becomes a tentacle monster who is in another dimension (like the old man bount's doll) and can send tentacles out of the ground from that dimension. The tentacles can form into blades, maces, weapons and strike. They can also wrap themselves around a character, IE their weapon or leg. Once a tentacle has contact with the enemy, a "goo" begins spreading across the contact surface, IE their weapon or leg. If it is their leg, for example, then whatever the goo touches has a venom injected into it that paralyzes it. The goo spreads as long as the tentacle is attached to shasato's zanpakuto, in the other dimension.

The tentacles can be cut into, and with enough force, cut off. They will grow back, but as mentioned above, will have to reattach itself to the goo for it to continue spreading.

No hentai schoolgirl rape jokes now.

Shasato
Trainee/ Hollow
Trainee/ Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilithborn Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:28 am

Have to....... OMFG i can so see someone who you use that one getting turned on lmao. "Help me..... But wait 15 min" lmao
Lilithborn
Lilithborn
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Jefferson Constantineau Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:29 pm

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

15 mins.....
omg shasato... fuck and u actually asked me to help on this bankai... *faint*
Jefferson Constantineau
Jefferson Constantineau
Captain/ Vasto Lorde
Captain/ Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:33 am

and people wonder y my title is the wet vizard
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

your Bleach Reborn Character development page...thing. Empty char. development

Post  sherithefox Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:26 pm

wow you guys have done very well on your char. development! congrads!!! ^^ everyone do your best!

here is mine.... just cuse i didnt think about it i guess ^^;

I am Sheri of the Arrancar. Sheri was a fox that was killed and a shrine of Inari (Kami of foxes .) so her hate of humans and the event kept her from passing on till she final turned into a hollow when she saw the head monk wearing her pelt. She then ate all the shine peoples. Eating their souls she could feel something rise, it was her reiatsu. The feeling rushed over her spirit, she wanted more! She ate more souls until her reiatsu was so big other hollows came and piled on top of her making her a Gillian. Her hate for humans kept her power and mind above all the others, winning her individuality to be on top. Gaining the ability to go to Heaco Mundo and to the Menos Forest, she continued to eat souls.

After some time she transformed into Adjuchas. With this form her mind became clear and the hunger still pained. This is when she noticed that her hollow hole was though her left hand.

She met up with another hollow who told her that the palace of Las Noches was accepting strong hollows to become Arrancar so they left to Los Noches. Once Sheri and the hollow arrived the hollow couldn’t stand the harsh Reiatsu coming from Las Noches to keep hollows at his level away. She then entered the palace and gained her status as an Arrancar.
sherithefox
sherithefox
Unranked
Unranked

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoia Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Id love too see more added to this thread, bump
Aoia
Aoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum